K-ON! Manabe Nodoka Figure

k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-001.jpg

Manabe Nodoka, who didn’t make it to the top 25 most popular KyoAni girls and did not even get to accompany her friends to London, can at least count on this Alter statuette of her to soothe her bruised ego.

k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-002.jpg
k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-011.jpg
k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-012.jpg
k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-013.jpg
k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-014.jpg
k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-015.jpg
k-on-manabe-nodoka-figure-by-alter-016.jpg

Set to be released in December 2012, she can be pre-ordered now.

Comment by VZ
    19:53 01/06/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Dem cherry red glasses.

17:47 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Nodoka is underrated.

She needs more love.

10:51 02/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The otaku are intimidated by her because she doesn't act like a retarded child.

11:46 02/06/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@10:51 That's some pretty fucking retarded logic you have right there. I don't remember characters such as Mio acting retarded.

Comment by kamehappo
    04:10 03/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh yes she does act when she gets her various phobia attacks! I think that`s retarded.
    I naturally like her despite it.

Comment by John Hayabusa
    11:16 02/06/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Or maybe it is because she does not get much fanservice.

Leon must be a hardcore Nodoka-chan fan.

Comment by 21149315
    00:25 06/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Men are intimidated by mature females I suppose. Or at least this is the impression I get with Japanese anime viewers. Then again, this is Sankaku... so the focus on the most sensational happens only get reported.

So my view is narrow.

-Females that are absentminded/helpless/notable boobs/skinny/high voice = All the attention, much fan art, and figure releases.

-Females that are intelligent/relatively strong/medium build/mid or low voice = Hand-waved or plain ignored, little to zero fanart (or at least makes a cameo in popular character fanart), has figures released years after the series ended.

Out of the four K-On! characters that are in the music club, Ritsu is my fav. Outside the circle it is Nodoka. So while it is a bit disappointing they don't get the attention of Mio or Azusa, I can understand that their character development just doesn't appeal to most otaku.

Comment by John Hayabusa
    17:53 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

^This. I miss Nodoka-chan so much!

Comment by John Hayabusa
    18:33 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Totally agree. I miss Nodoka-chan so much!

01:42 02/06/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I don't like it when a character is just thrown away... :(

Comment by kazaza2
    02:59 02/06/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Great figure! That cop hat makes her look like she could be the tattoo inspector for the Osaka Mayors Office! LOL!!

00:06 02/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Eh, I'll pass. This seems like a very good figure, and it's from Alter, but she isn't exactly a character who I like (a lot). I would buy it though, if I was rich.

Comment by Uncommon0taku
    16:06 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

She looks nice.

But her skin tone kind of looks a little off for some reason. I can't tell if its the production attempts to add highlight to a bland material that looks to me almost semi-translucent.

Also her shoulders look tiny, as if they're just a little too small. When compared to other images of her from the channel & from the series. Perhaps it is just a glitch from production.

Maybe its the glasses that look a little too thick (frames) that is bothering my objectivity.

Its a very nice piece. Though I would be more motivated get buy her - if she weren't so pasty. Maybe add a little more pigment to the figure's stock before injection into her molds.

The color is just "off" to me.
    I'm sorry.

20:16 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree with the coloring. The figure itself looks great, but the coloring seems off.

04:06 03/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Yo dudes, its because the figure is posed out of character.

Nodoka isn't one to flirt like her friends in the band do.

She is being set as a coy tease in this figure.
    Something she isn't.

If anything Nodoka is demure and not a blatant tease.

That is what is wrong with this figure.

Comment by Satonaka
    15:51 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

QUite possible the most accurate face of a character I've seen in a while, Bravo :)

Comment by คภєк๏
    15:53 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Where have you been looking?

17:39 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

her poses look like occult researcher naho-san

Comment by InuoeK
    20:39 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I thought she had a deformed arm from the first image

21:39 01/06/2012 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Finally she gets a high quality figure. I don't usually buy pricey PVC figures (unless it's a Waifu-level character and if it's on sale) but I'll definitely get this no matter what.

Feels like a good redemption after dumping her character in the manga for that one dyke.

the only K-ON! girl i like, screw houkago tea time

wtf! there are so many other characters who deserves to have a figure than her