Comment on Anime, China Style: “They Spent $2 Million On This Rubbish!” by Gitami:
The quality, based on my previous company’s standard, would be max of 1.5 million yuan.
There’s like ten times the embezzlement with this company. They need an audit of this company. In fact, they need to audit the local government, if not to clear their name then at least to know how one of their local tax paying company can mess up that sort of budget and credit the government as a sponsor.
Gitami made other comments on this post:
- Anime, China Style: “They Spent $2 Million On This Rubbish!”:
He bought a Chinese sarcasm detector. It exploded but we can’t be certain if it overloaded or it was simply fulfilling its national-production purpose.
Recent comments by Gitami:
- Top 25 Epoch Making Anime:
Internet: A) Sarcasm doesn’t come through. B) It is as stupid as you think it is. Pick one.
- Free! “Will Actually Be Good!”: Director = Raging Fujoshi:
Slumber parties? The kind where animators sleep at their workstations.
- KyoAni Really Announces That Anime: “Free!”:
The anticipation is approaching 10 years though.
- Square Enix Announces Final Fantasy Tactics S: “Not Again!”:
If they made a FF7 remake? All eggs in the one basket most likely to float in a flood?
- Miss Korea 2013 “Indistinguishable Clones”:
I remember in a previous article how Coreans claim all the plasticity is only done on foreigners. They’d be eating their shoes right about now.