Comment on Animators Sue: “I Was Paid $3 An Hour!” by Gitami:
Supposedly they had technology in the 1950s that could drastically lower wear and tear and maintenance of vehicles, but such technology would not bring in money next year so they stopped focusing on durable technology so we consumers will have to replace our cars every few years. On the other hand they’re focusing on more efficient parts.
Gitami made other comments on this post:
- Animators Sue: “I Was Paid $3 An Hour!”:
One day robots will replace us and be jerking themselves to the internet instead. Fucking robot revolution, first our jobs, now our faps.
Recent comments by Gitami:
- Top 25 Epoch Making Anime:
Internet: A) Sarcasm doesn’t come through. B) It is as stupid as you think it is. Pick one.
- Free! “Will Actually Be Good!”: Director = Raging Fujoshi:
Slumber parties? The kind where animators sleep at their workstations.
- KyoAni Really Announces That Anime: “Free!”:
The anticipation is approaching 10 years though.
- Square Enix Announces Final Fantasy Tactics S: “Not Again!”:
If they made a FF7 remake? All eggs in the one basket most likely to float in a flood?
- Miss Korea 2013 “Indistinguishable Clones”:
I remember in a previous article how Coreans claim all the plasticity is only done on foreigners. They’d be eating their shoes right about now.