So, they finally have some kind of physical contact?
was that at least romantic or plain lust and ecchi?
Recent comments by Darion:
- KyoAni’s “BL Betrayal” – “They Abandoned The Moetards!”:
So, is it okay to show a series of a bunch of yuri girls aimed at boys, but not a series of a bunch of yaoi boys aimed at girls? No sense at all
- Top 5 Worst Hobbies a Man Can Have:
Or maybe they are smart enough to not fall for idol’s cheap tricks. Collecting figures may be a sane hobby, however, one must ask themselves what kind of figures they’re collecting. If they start collecting semi-naked figures of little girls, then that may be it. Or maybe collecting figures in the first place is otakuish and they just have bad rep.
- AKB48′s Mariko Shinoda “Sad” About Sale of Her Cookie:
Moetards. That’s usually the beggining of an Idol fanatics
- To Love-Ru Akiba Ota-Horde “Bigger Than Wii U Launch”:
EVERYTHING is better than the Wii-u
- Saki Creator “Total Hikikomori” “Living The Perfect Life”:
If you are successful, it’s a “highly efficient work style”. If you fail, it’s a “creepy otaku who avoids human contact”.