Comment on Teacher Awarded $225,000 for Stealing $10 by Gitami:
Why were the charges dropped?
The prosecutor probably thought being lenient so she can keep her job rather than be fired for 800 yen.
Ironic all the way to the end.
If a financial auditor did that they may lose their license. If a doctor did that they’d probably warn him. And for a teacher they’d be warned too.
Recent comments by Gitami:
- Top 25 Epoch Making Anime:
Internet: A) Sarcasm doesn’t come through. B) It is as stupid as you think it is. Pick one.
- Free! “Will Actually Be Good!”: Director = Raging Fujoshi:
Slumber parties? The kind where animators sleep at their workstations.
- KyoAni Really Announces That Anime: “Free!”:
The anticipation is approaching 10 years though.
- Square Enix Announces Final Fantasy Tactics S: “Not Again!”:
If they made a FF7 remake? All eggs in the one basket most likely to float in a flood?
- Miss Korea 2013 “Indistinguishable Clones”:
I remember in a previous article how Coreans claim all the plasticity is only done on foreigners. They’d be eating their shoes right about now.