Comment on Teacher Awarded $225,000 for Stealing $10 by Dia:
From a legal standpoint, this is all right. After all, you wouldn’t want extra-legal punishment such as revoking a license for a minor offense (shoplifting/stroking a loli). If you think thieves shouldn’t teach, then make a clean record a requirement for the license.
They should have only fired her.
Dia made other comments on this post:
- Teacher Awarded $225,000 for Stealing $10:
Japanese children will be extinct by the time you get your license.
Recent comments by Dia:
- AKB48 “Connected To Yakuza”:
Haven’t you heard? If you buy pirated 2D girls, you are funding organized crime!
- “70% of Guys” Hate Nail Art:
Awww. The last one is so naive.
- China Quality Crossing: “Cross 100m in 5 Seconds…”:
No way that’s 100m. Did that Japanese kid just jog standing still for a while? Man, kids copy every stupid thing they see in anime. Who goes around recording traffic lights?
- Guilty Gear Xrd Sign: “In 3D & Using The Unreal Engine!?”:
Must be all those extra pixels that are distracting him.
- Vocaloid China Project “Even Cuter Than Miku!”:
Almost all of them are better than Miku. Remind me again why we want record labels to exist.