P4 Yukiko Amagi Figure

persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-001.jpg

MegaHouse are making a figure of Persona 4 belle Yukiko Amagi in their “High Priestess” figure line, and are plotting its release in August 2012.

persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-002.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-003.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-004.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-005.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-006.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-007.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-008.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-009.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-010.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-011.jpg
persona-4-yukiko-amagi-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-012.jpg

Yukiko is available for pre-orders now.

09:48 14/05/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I just can't bring myself to like the sculpt of her face, it doesn't look ver good. Not to mention if you buy this you pretty much have to buy her Persona and that's just too much money for me right now.

Comment by Tere
    09:59 14/05/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yeah, something's 'off' about that sculpt. The mouth and nose just don't seem to fit together or with the rest of the face. The laughing one is slightly better.

Maybe the nose is slightly too small/indistinct? Not enough color in the lips, so the whole thing blends together too much?

I dunno, but something isn't quite right.

I like every thing else, including the 'slightly too long legs', since it really fits the original character design.

11:08 14/05/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

along with the total lack of cheeto face, it looks like her face is too long in the general nose region... maybe the cheeks. Hell, I didn't think much about anime characters having distinctive faces until I saw this figure.

12:18 14/05/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The nose is a bit much. It draws attention away from her moustache.

08:41 14/05/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Wow, this figure of Yukiko is great! Oh, for anyone interested there is also going to be a release of her Persona Konohana Sakuya by Megahouse as well.

(Pre-orders)

13:05 15/05/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Can't tell if the nose thing is due to poor lighting or photography.

Otherwise, the figure looks great. It has me thinking I should try watching the show again (couldn't get past ep.02 the first time around).

Comment by caiooa
    05:19 15/05/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

buu buu go away akiha clone

08:57 15/05/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not sure if you played the game, but Shigenori Soejima's art-style is very different from Takashi Takaeuchi's. The characters are also quite different.

23:09 14/05/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

*Peeks at the underwear* Oh my god, made in china