miku-psv.png

Sony has unveiled a special edition PlayStation Vita bearing the pristine likeness of none other than holographic princess Hatsune Miku.

sony-miku-psv-1.png
sony-miku-psv-2.png

As its name suggests, the PlayStation Vita Hatsune Miku Limited Edition includes a copy of Next Hatsune Miku Project Diva, a crystal white PSV (itself a new release) bearing Miku’s likeness, and is due for release at the end of August along with the game proper.

A variety of mild complaints have been voiced, ranging from why the console is not a soothing shade of negi green to why the price is not ¥39,390 (pronounced “mikumiku”), although most seem pleased with the opportune placement of Miku’s thighs on the touch panel and are already committed to buying it when pre-orders open…

miku-san-psv.png

• Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:41
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This arc is one of the longest, if they follow it faithfully, at this current pace, it should last till episode 26.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:40
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This is the REM arc! Her moment of absolute glory.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:07
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • for you ..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_ ./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\ Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì ...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'... …"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : :... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:02
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This reminds me of a Korean drama I recently watched called "Remember" where the protagonist is always losing against all odds in every single episode... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:56
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • Don't you tell me what to do! I'll suck wha...wait. Oh, fuck it. I'll suck any dick I damn well please!... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:55
    My Girlfriend’s Elder Sister Pretty Promiscuous
  • The same with Thailand and Vietnam! Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about.... More