Comment on Ita-Umbrellas: “An Excellent Theft Countermeasure” by Tasche:
haha, ide have to agree. Hell, i want one too. I wouldnt mind an itasha either. Im sure it all comes down to Culture difference. Its acceptable to have cute and anime related goods there, but plain boring stuff here.
Tasche made other comments on this post:
- Ita-Umbrellas: “An Excellent Theft Countermeasure”:
some of those are ok. You must have great self-esteem to use one of those im public, so…how do otaku do it?
Recent comments by Tasche:
- GungHo Worth More Than Nintendo: “Social Gaming Won!”:
I love PazuDora, such a good game. 100% f2p with no gimmicks, of course, you can buy your way ahead if you wish to do so.
- Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Bride Bikini Bondage Anime:
- Delivery Health Teacher Busted: “Not All Of Them Are Fake!”:
The moral value of being a teacher and a sex trade worker simultaneously is the problem here. Nothing is prohibiting a person from holding 2+ jobs.
- Miss Korea 2013 “Indistinguishable Clones”:
Even though their faces are more or less fake, they are pretty.
- My Little Yandere Can’t Be This Brute…:
Ayase, best character in the series.