Your Japanese word of the day is
(noun) professional negligence resulting in death
firstname.lastname@example.org made other comments on this post:
- 7 Die in Bus Smash – “How Did Anyone Survive That!?”:
If it makes you feel better, I used these overnight buses to get around for half a year in Japan without any problems. Freak accidents like this are outliers.
Recent comments by email@example.com:
- Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Feverishly Fiendish Anime:
The main group has already visited R’lyeh. Luhi-san is connected in some way to the Cthulhu corporation and may be a Star Spawn of Cthulhu. The takoyaki stand she runs has a Hello Kitty-style Cthulhu as a mascot.
- FF14: “Some Things Never Change”:
It’s the computer game version of LineCon (Anime Boston).
- Not Again: Final Fantasy XV = “Action RPG”:
>action RPG Oh, sort of like Parasite Eve I? That could be coo- > looking more like God of War nevermind.
- PS4 = $399:
- “JK Walking” ¥4500/30min:
This sounds really nice. I want to try it.