Isn’t all of it kind of included in the Don’t Rape the Original? I mean; Don’t Rape the Original = Keep to the story, keep to the artstyle. After that it’s all about getting a good company to animate it and pick seiyuu that fit the roles, which AFAIK the mangaka get some hand in. Want an Example? Hunter X Hunter, the original one, not the shite new one.
Recent comments by kodain:
- Top 10 Most Popular Anime Seiyuu:
List doesn’t have neither Wakamoto Norio-sensei nor Nakata Jooji-sensei. This list is void and null.
- Dragon Ball Kai Restarts:
- Panasonic Power Loader “Straight From That Movie”:
One step further to finding a female humanoid robot without a memory to take in and serve my purposes… Soon Chi, soon…
- Shoko-tan Tweets Herself Playing With Her Pussy:
Just like Shoko-tan.
- Top 20 Anime You Want Hollywood To Make Into Movies:
Hollywood shouldn’t make any anime into movies… Ever. On the other hand, I wouldn’t mind if they made to-love-ru into a movie, assuming they stuck to the original and there is no censorship. *cough*