Dude, this is Sankaku, the land of American teenage weaboos and unemployed eurotrash. If you want to see literate people go join a woman’s book club.
Achiuakuna made other comments on this post:
- Police Hunt Little Girl for Samaritan Swindling:
inb4 feminists-in-denial’s response to this attempting to be sarcastic but fails miserably at it.
Recent comments by Achiuakuna:
- “The 9 Most Annoying Ways of Appearing Cute to Guys”:
Gosh these are all annoying as fuck. How about not being a bitch? That’s kinda cute.
- Figure Bukkake: “It Just Doesn’t Get Any Creepier!”:
I saw a collection of gifs of this kind of thing posted somewhere. It’s pretty cute.
- Korean Otaku “Marries Homura”:
That voice was what did me in.
- Harajuku Fashion “More Freakish Than Ever”:
I think it’s pretty hot.
- 93% of Women “Won’t Compromise” on Men’s Income:
I actually think it’s the opposite. The first thing they would compromise on is actually academics. I thought the stereotype isn’t like this?