1. Pinch the cloth and pull it away from the skin
2. Snip near the portion of cloth you hold
3. Create holes
4. Receive jail time
Recent comments by Mauvais:
- GungHo Worth More Than Nintendo: “Social Gaming Won!”:
Well, I think the thing about PD is that it’s a combination of popular and addictive systems. It’s Pokemon + Bejeweled (both popular and addictive to some), with the insidious “stamina” feature that limits your game time. It has an attractive cast of monsters to collect for Poke-fans, and they have all those colorful orbs to match up for the BJ players. But that stamina bar… The in-game gems that you can use to refill the stamina, continue from losing a fight, or buying special monsters, are …
- Vocaloid China Project “Even Cuter Than Miku!”:
And so, we shall call them Chokaloids.
- Grand Union: “Just Give Up On Square Enix Already…”:
It simply reveals a lack of knowledge in economics, House. If you please…
- Square Enix “Will Focus On Social Gaming”:
“…whilst North American video game sales were ‘stagnant.’” Because nobody wants to buy your SH*T! Get a grip on reality.
- Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Chaotic Romance Anime:
The omake gif has her repeatedly impaling him with her hair. How gruesome!