Not exactly. It’s just that the ones that keep on popping out on news are those who shine brighter for keep on bringing up bizarre cases, and at the same time aren’t employed.
Superior Obsessor Than Kazama (MaidNiac) made other comments on this post:
- Kirino Fan Arrested for Threatening Ore no Imouto Writer:
“..to beat the author to death along with Kuroneko. Over my dead body, Mister.
Recent comments by Superior Obsessor Than Kazama (MaidNiac):
- Miss Korea 2013 “Indistinguishable Clones”:
Also, that dude who did Saint Seiya, that dude who did Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, that dude who did Hokuto No Ken.. *Brace myself, angry oldschool fanboys are approaching.
- KyoAni Really Announces That Anime: “Free!”:
I’ll just continue assuming this sausage fest never get aired and proceed waiting for Kyoukai no Kanata.. First KyoAni anime estimated to have a meganekko as a heroine~
- Korea “Accidentally” Catches 2350 Whales in 2012:
Ah, new target for Sea Shepherds and the Animal Planet.
- Nekomonogatari Kuro = “Sexiest Eromonogatari Yet!”:
Only when she’s back with her braids and glasses (Honestly, her Nisemonogatari redesign didn’t even ring a bell that she’s supposed to be Hanekawa)..
- Nekomonogatari Kuro Unveiled:
As long as I get to see Hanekawa with glasses and her twinbraids again, I’m totally fine with that. Totally going to skip the ending where she gets the Ishin-makeover though.