Comment on North Korean Launch Control Quite a Sight by Gitami:
It’s cheaper to outsource than invent more efficient systems. If we don’t send it to China we’d probably send it to India, then we’d have posters saying यदि भारत के लिए नहीं हम बहुत सस्ता सामान से अन्यथा संभव हो सकता है का आनंद ले नहीं होगा. Or to Japan.
Gitami made other comments on this post:
- North Korean Launch Control Quite a Sight:
“Where are all the people?” Starving most likely.
Recent comments by Gitami:
- Top 25 Epoch Making Anime:
Internet: A) Sarcasm doesn’t come through. B) It is as stupid as you think it is. Pick one.
- Free! “Will Actually Be Good!”: Director = Raging Fujoshi:
Slumber parties? The kind where animators sleep at their workstations.
- KyoAni Really Announces That Anime: “Free!”:
The anticipation is approaching 10 years though.
- Square Enix Announces Final Fantasy Tactics S: “Not Again!”:
If they made a FF7 remake? All eggs in the one basket most likely to float in a flood?
- Miss Korea 2013 “Indistinguishable Clones”:
I remember in a previous article how Coreans claim all the plasticity is only done on foreigners. They’d be eating their shoes right about now.