Hatsune Miku 2011 Race Queen Figure

vocaloid-hatsune-miku-race-queen-2011-figure-by-good-smile-company-001.jpg

Mascot and winner of 2011’s Tokyo SUPER GT300 race (at least in terms of cuteness), Hatsune Miku has received a commemorative race queen figure by Good Smile Company to forever memorialise her glorious victory, due in September 2012.

vocaloid-hatsune-miku-race-queen-2011-figure-by-good-smile-company-002.jpg
vocaloid-hatsune-miku-race-queen-2011-figure-by-good-smile-company-003.jpg
vocaloid-hatsune-miku-race-queen-2011-figure-by-good-smile-company-004.jpg
vocaloid-hatsune-miku-race-queen-2011-figure-by-good-smile-company-005.jpg
vocaloid-hatsune-miku-race-queen-2011-figure-by-good-smile-company-006.jpg
vocaloid-hatsune-miku-race-queen-2011-figure-by-good-smile-company-007.jpg

Queen of Race Miku is available for pre-orders now.