While the rest of the civilized world is still waiting for the Japanese to stick their head out of the primordial muck…
fxc2 made other comments on this post:
- Osaka Will “Deal With” 200 Tattooed Employees:
A country that is as technologically advanced and internationally involved as Japan should be able to understand that things are changing. Cultures are merging, languages are merging, customs, races, everything is. It’s not actually a revelation, just the way humanity evolves and has always evolved. Preservation of culture is of course important – but most of the Japanese single-mindedly reject foreign cultural influences, foreign languages, foreign immigrants and if they don’t let go, that …
Recent comments by fxc2:
- JK Pro-Wrestling Reflexology Busts: “JK = NG!”:
“She put me into an armlock and that’s when I came.”
- Hollywood’s All You Need Is Kill “May Not Be Bad”:
Not to defend Hollywood’s adaptation which will probably suck but man, ‘All you need is kill’ is a terrible name. If you want to use a ‘cool’ foreign name for your work at least try to make it make sense.
- Atelier Escha & Logy Pure Chemistry:
Will it have an innocent alchemist’s apprentice breaking bad and make meth for the mafia?
- Madoka Magica Rebellion BD Brings the Magic Home:
Suffer you filthy A types! Your favorite show is now basically a slice of life moeblob.
- Seditiously Sexy Natalia “So Cute They Are Arresting Her!”:
I think as109 nailed her the best. Quite literally so.