Patchouli Knowledge Kourindo Figure

touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-002.jpg

Another Touhou character receives a Kourindo figure edition: Patchouli Knowledge, as always with one of her tomes and in proper Touhou fashion wearing a truly enormous hat. She is set to be released on May 2012, by Griffon Enterprises.

touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-001.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-003.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-004.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-005.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-006.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-007.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-008.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-009.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-010.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-011.jpg
touhou-patchouli-knowledge-kourindo-figure-by-griffon-enterprises-012.jpg

Patchouli can be pre-ordered now.

19:35 23/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

did the book just float...?

08:53 24/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I think it`s attached to her hair. Very nice effect, indeed.

I`ll buy it. Have several Touhou figures by Griffon and none has bad quality.

Comment by Fran
    19:49 10/04/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh cool, that is a nice effect. Nobody would expect a book to be attached to the hair. xD

It's such a pretty shade of purple.

Comment by Ben
    01:36 23/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

... I'm I the only one who thinks the hat is ridiculously big...?

08:25 23/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't think so.

But am I the only one who thinks she's wearing a nightgown all the time? Maybe it is?

Comment by steph
    00:40 26/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

what a bland pose!

Comment by Pyrus
    19:10 29/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

They say it's Patchouli, but when I look at it, I think Shampoo. Then I look at the chest...

01:26 23/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

It doesn't even look like Patchouli.
    Odd they can make a really good Flandre and an almost perfect Reisen but they completely screw up Patchouli.

Comment by yuriphoria
    01:04 23/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

So expensive and a little plain but I really like it.

Comment by PhillB
    14:45 22/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Patchy is one of those Touhou girls (I mean Marisa) whose sexiness remains implicit under their unique fashion.

Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of Griffon renditions, so under that price tag, I'll have to shelve it for now.

20:16 22/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I've heard so many bad things about Griffon's figures, but I could never understand the hate because of how good their promo pics look.

I'm guessing the actual products always underdeliver in horrible fashion? I remember getting burned for a Kos-Mos figure from Kotobukiya...

22:37 22/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I've personally ordered two figures from Griffon and while the first one was completly fine, the other one had really badly done paint job.

If I wasn't a poor high school student I might order more figures from Griffon, but since the second one was already crap, I'll pass on this and other Griffon figures even if they do look good in promo pics.

14:39 22/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

My favourite Touhou girl gets another (occasional) figure rendition. Oh yea~

$70...? Oh damn..~

Comment by Uncommon0taku
    14:34 22/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

In this tough ecconomy, its getting tougher to decide what to get, Touhou has so many pretty young lassies.

One must resort to doing without something else, just to get one more of these limited edition Touhou Figures.
    They're just too cute and adorable....

15:04 22/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I didn't know Patchouli appeared in Kourindou... But then again I'm saving up for Marisa so this will have to wait for now...

18:34 22/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

That hat for TF2 now.