Shining Tears Blanc Neige Figure

shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-001.jpg

Blanc Neige in her Shining Tears outfit and seated on a bed of crystals has found herself the subject of a new figure thanks to Orchid Seed. She is planned to be released in September 2012.

shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-002.jpg
shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-003.jpg
shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-004.jpg
shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-005.jpg
shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-006.jpg
shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-007.jpg
shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-008.jpg
shining-tears-blanc-neige-figure-by-orchid-seed-009.jpg

Blanc Neige can be pre-ordered now.

• Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:41
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This arc is one of the longest, if they follow it faithfully, at this current pace, it should last till episode 26.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:40
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This is the REM arc! Her moment of absolute glory.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:07
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • for you ..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_ ./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\ Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì ...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'... …"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : :... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:02
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This reminds me of a Korean drama I recently watched called "Remember" where the protagonist is always losing against all odds in every single episode... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:56
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • Don't you tell me what to do! I'll suck wha...wait. Oh, fuck it. I'll suck any dick I damn well please!... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:55
    My Girlfriend’s Elder Sister Pretty Promiscuous
  • The same with Thailand and Vietnam! Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about.... More