Comment on “Heartless” Tokyo Masses Block Ambulance by Nindotaku:
So this is essentially a ‘boy who cried wolf’ type of scenario for society where we are so numbed by false alarms that we tend to ignore them. here in singapore, whenever we here a fire alarm. we usually just ignore it or wait for it to stop since it is nearly always a false alarm/drill too.
Nindotaku made other comments on this post:
- “Heartless” Tokyo Masses Block Ambulance:
in singapore…the ambulances are more likely to get stuck behind other vehicles than ppl…and we don’t have a mass crossing like this, nor the sheer population density to stop an ambulance like that…
Recent comments by Nindotaku:
- Sword Art Online Totally Dominates 2012 Light Novel Charts:
eh? i thought the author said it would take till vol 15 or something to finish alicization. but the time gap between sao and accel world is only 20 years though, if that gives a possible idea for the series ending point…
- Nene Smashing Wedding “Amounts To Bullying The Groom”:
note to self: Always backup all data b4 attempting any event so you can revert to last save point
- Top 20 Anime Girls With The Most Desperate Fans:
- Denpa Onna Chibi Figure Mob:
y u no give us twin tail e-ri-o!?
- Haiyore! Nyaruko-san “Lasts an Hour for Every 30 Minutes!”:
to make up for the other haiyore nyaru-ani…this one has to be even greater XD