>>Is this a symbol of the moral deficiency of the producers and stations?
It seems that they are running out of things to complain about.
Recent comments by Default Player:
- Road To Ninja’s Gross Record: “Bitch Hinata = Massive Hit”:
I’ve watched Road to Ninja when it was aired here in Singapore, and bitch Hinata only got a handful of screentime. The reason for this was because the story was perfect! It was emotional and the fights are choreographed perfectly! I actually preferred it more than the Fairy Tail movie. (Also, in no way I’m a Narutard. Though after I watched the movie, I guess I might be! It was just that good!)
- Top 10 Summer 2012 Anime You Dumped After 1 Episode:
1. Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai 2. Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! 3. Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero 9. Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate 10. Arcana Famiglia … Funny, these are all the animes that I dropped. 6. Jintai wa Suitai Shimashita Now that’s just wrong!
- Korean Otaku “Marries Homura”:
Is the husband the one with the specs and the hat? If so, he is quite good looking… for an otaku that is. Anyways, I’m jealous that he had the guts to married Homura. I’m pretty sure Godoka doesn’t want that…
- Top 25 Anime of Winter 2012:
>>1. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou 2. Nisemonogatari 3. Chihayafuru 4. Another I agree! Though why is Papa Iki below Guilty Crown!?
- “The World’s Oldest Queen’s Blade Fan”:
Season 2 was FAR better than season 1. Just look at the Melona ending for one!