Except the Yakuza drive around in white cars with black windows….
Recent comments by Rakshasa:
- Tokyo Weather Now China Quality:
I thought the yellow’ish stuff on my bike was pollen… Heh…
- Tamako Market: “KyoAni’s First Anime Starring A Bird…”:
The way the bird walked toward her, the shot of her skirt and deliciously exposed knee… and when he stepped on, fuck I wanted to be that bird. KyoAni has found the perfect balance in driving us into imagining on overdirve yet not having any of the typical sexualised groping/touching.
- Japanese Embassy Protests Nude Sushi: “It’s Not Japanese!”:
Reminds me of a story my brother told of a nyotaimori advertised here in Tokyo a while ago, bunch of businessmen, salarimen, etc gathered. When time came to serve, a well-built athletic young guy entered half-naked.
- Curtains for the Brave: Ita-Curtains Popularity “Booming”:
Haven’t yet bought curtains for my apartment, and these makes an Akibahara trip so much more urgent. Anyone know where they sell those?
- Genius: Japan Reduces Radiation with Lead Lined Detectors:
Chernobyl was on a completely different scale, and type, where large amounts of plutonium was released. In comparison Fukushima was nothing. Also, funny fact; many of the soldiers working on cleanup had smoke breaks when commanding officiers weren’t watching.