Comment on Ushijima Thrown Out of Taiwan Event for Not Wearing Skirt by Crazy_O:
in my bedroom now…
Recent comments by Crazy_O:
- Oxford University Textbook: “Miku = Cultural Appropriation”:
First, Cultural Appropriation is BS. Second point. It’s a product of a company. A company that is selling stuff on a free market – they do not care who buys there product. Third point. Voice synthesizers for music have a huge history. Japan adds just added a face to one. If it’s someone’s culture it’s that of the countries who helped develop them, not the one who introduced a successful marketing campaign.
- Busty Hestia Cosplay by Tomia Quite Charming:
One of the best things we got from that anime is Hestia Cosplay.
- Shonen Jump “+” Troublingly Sexy:
Evolution of manga right before our eyes.
- Hanayamata Festive Finale:
Pato Pato – I can’t get that song out of my head.
- Top 10 Summer 2014 Anime – RecoChoku:
> female-slanted music site RecoChoku > 1. Free! What a surprise.