I think this could be chalked up to that lost decade of stagnation Japan had for pretty much this entire time. Old grandparents giving away their years of savings to kids who see little opportunity to be self sufficient get stuck in this rut for a little too long.
Recent comments by Caggy:
- Tokyo Bans Shingeki Assistant’s Manga as “Harmful”:
So wat was the plot?
- Top 20 Slice of Life Anime:
I was glad Aria was on the list but now depressed because no Hyakko.
- Thermae Romae Mangaka “Got $10,000 of $62,000,000″:
She’s blaming the publisher, which one would usually rely on to handle these other business things to their best interest. Obviously she got boned in this deal.
- Finally – Ishihara Resigns:
Thought I heard on the BBC he was going to run for the national position again.
- Shining Hearts Rouna Figure: