“Why Do Girls Always Have Such Cute Rooms!?”

cute-girl-rooms-001.jpg

2ch has lately been marvelling at the “typical” room of the Japanese female, which, with some notable exceptions, seems to exhibit all the cuteness and neatness so typically lacking from their male counterparts.

cute-girl-rooms-002.jpg
cute-girl-rooms-041.jpg
cute-girl-rooms-042.jpg
cute-girl-rooms-043.jpg
cute-girl-rooms-044.jpg
cute-girl-rooms-045.jpg
cute-girl-rooms-046.jpg

Some doubts have been raised as to whether any female alive would festoon her room with the likenesses of Kirino and Louise, although the surfeit of antique PCs and TVs, Hello Kitty merchandise and real furry animals certainly have the ring of truth to them…

Those not wishing to shatter any favourable impression they may have gained from these pictures are advised to avoid the previously featured disgusting fujoshi rooms of 2ch.

cute-girl-rooms-047.jpg

21:53 27/01/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Girl's rooms are only clean when you are allowed to look at them. It's called the reverse Schrodinger effect I believe.

18:32 09/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

It like when many girls won't poop in the same apartment / house/ restaurant with a guy they are dating... much less fart. Gotta keep up the fantasy.

20:14 27/01/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

The only difference is most girls clean up their room before taking a photo.

15:53 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So true, if most girls know that they're going to be taking pics or having someone over they make an effort to clean their rooms.

But if you drop by unannounced, you can see how they really keep their rooms. Some really are just clean all the time, some are slightly untidy (I believe mine falls under this category), and some are just really messy.

Comment by Pantsu Dorobou
    20:50 27/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Meh, many of these rooms just have cute things in them, but are cluttered and stuffy-looking.

This one's my favorite: http://img4.sankakustatic.com/wp-content/gallery/cache/125878__468x_cute-girl-rooms-005.jpg

Comment by Kaze
    19:45 27/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.4)

4 out of 5 girls' rooms I've been to in America aren't cute at all.

Comment by Lone Ninja
    19:47 27/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

>America

There's your problem.

01:00 28/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

In France and from memory, girls' rooms were often tidy, but rarely ever cute after the owner got past 12yo.

Comment by jef
    20:01 27/01/2012 # ! Quality (+0.8)

that seems about right

Comment by Pantsu Dorobou

No, no it doesn't.

01:20 28/01/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

Like your avatar says, deal with it. Epic win.

02:51 28/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

It's not a problem to me if a girl doesn't have a cute room. When a room is that cute it gives me the impression the girl is really fake. Feminine is great, but over-the-top cute seems really superficial.

09:10 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I've never heard so much sense on the interwebz! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

10:23 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yeah feminine is best. It can be warm and welcome. But really cute rooms would probably put me on edge. And it would seem like she's trying more to impress other girls and not showing a piece of her personality.

12:58 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

for me, overly cute girls dont seem to be all that superficial as they are...childish (and sometimes secret whores)

you cannot talk to some seriously, even if they use proper grammar and spelling (like not using "q" instead of g or using stuff like ish a lot) you still feel like youre talking to someone about 5 years younger and it is annoying as all hell to start talking to one then suddenly be called a "meanie" because you wont give them something like a cookie

though Im glad there are still a lot of girls that are nowhere near that

10:54 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

That is a problem for me. I do like cute girls, but American girls can not be cute. For exactly that reason, cute girls are ostracized by the other girls and sometimes men form negative opinions about them because they are cute.

American society is not a place for cute things. Japanese use cutesy cartoon characters on all of their advertising. Sometimes you can't buy a toothbrush in Japan without the packaging showing a cartoon panda brushing her teeth.

Girls having stuffed animals in their rooms is viewed as a sign of immaturity here.

00:55 29/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

In Japan is a bit different, doesn't really mean they're fake... which idk if it's worse.

00:41 29/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

what does liking cute things have to do with a girl's sex life and how she talks? in America, all the girls want to grow up and act like adults. they ditch the cute stuff because they are told it's childish and immature, but what does liking cute stuff have to do with my maturity? I'm an adult and I still like and collect cute stuffs. I'm glad my boyfriend of 4 years was not so prejudice as to have dismiss me as an immature whore.

16:58 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

seems legit

Comment by matt
    12:43 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

try canada.

That's what you can expect from those filthy Americans.

Filthy Americans have filthy rooms. That sounds about right.

21:03 27/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

you have already been to girls' rooms? cool

23:15 27/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.3)

I don't think your mom's room counts.

02:23 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yes but American girls rooms are frighteningly clean. I'm usually scared to touch anything.

02:43 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It's not that hard to understand. Kids in American develop their individuality earlier and make rooms that are both practical and decorated to their tastes. Japanese kids do what is expected of them far too often based on what the majority does, so in Japan you get a bunch of cookie-cutter cute rooms.

Comment by Girla PurpleHeart
    05:11 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I have a room that is cute. Plus, my room's pink, and I have a bunch of games, posters, plushies, books, make-up, and manga! SO HA!

20:01 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Oh you too?

For me, add figures, drawing stuff and MORE PLUSHIES

Comment by Satonaka
    22:24 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Me lika deees comments :)

06:47 29/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Me to!

08:29 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

picture 4

donald fuc-- err duck

13:02 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I'll fuck'em all

01:31 01/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Did they know you'd be there while they were out? They might've cleaned up. Or set traps.

Comment by Shippoyasha
    17:44 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

One great advantage many American homes might have is that there's actually SPACE to put things in. A lot of Japanese homes are very cramped in comparison. It's harder to manage than it is with houses in America. I kind of know by experience...

Comment by Noodlestein
    22:10 27/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Stop going to the reject girls rooms from your school and you might say something different.

I would have to say the exact opposite in my experience, only the fucking homely girl had a nasty room, the rest had overly cute rooms.

Comment by Wapanese
    20:19 27/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Your sisters' and mom's room doesn't count. :P

00:02 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

um guys picture 46

Just about right

Comment by yuriphoria
    02:51 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

29 and 46 ^______^

00:26 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Same. But damned if they ain't clean.

like you ever been to a girl's room.

Comment by TNinja
    01:20 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

I have never been inside a girl's private place, so I wouldn't know.

Also yes, if this made you question my comment.

American girls are pig disgusting girls, I mean 4/5 of them are.

02:53 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

You need to move to another state then. There are a lot of cute, feminine girls in my state. Sucks to be you.

more like 95% + of our pig-hos are in slovenly trashy looks like they live in a landfill homes and rooms...
    american females are scummy, trashy ho-pigs...

22:28 27/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

India, China, Germany, Canada, Brazil, Peru, Spain, France, and U.S. are the ones I can speak for. And 90% of them have rooms less cute than mine as a guy.
    My collection of stuffed animals as a kid seems to throw them all off.
    (And since girls love the stuffed animals, I have kept them)

00:11 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I kept mine for sentimental reasons.

Comment by Noodlestein
    22:11 27/01/2012 # ! Good (+0.3)

Go to japan, you wont find much better.. Its pretty much the same world wide I'd bet

Though I can only speak for Japan/US/Canada.

11:54 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@08:05 - That could be true, but says nothing about their bedroom.

08:05 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Are you really saying that even brazillian girls are ugly. Omg i mean have you seen their forms? Big round asses, big vulporus breasts. Forms that only brazillian women can possess.. cmon dude :/
    In my vacations to Brazil I'd say that at least 80% of all the women I saw were absolutely gorgeous!

18:14 28/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Brazillian girls are very ugly. The fact that they have big butts dont change the fact that they are ugly. And also, arrogant and attention whores.

PS: i live in brazil.

23:16 01/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

@08:05
    Big butt means that girl will most probably get fat when she's older. I also prefer the lilly white ones.

22:28 Then you have been to all those places and went to all those girl rooms? i'm from south america and i don't agree with you

02:54 28/01/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.7)

You Americans really need to get passports. Cute, idol-like girls are the extreme minority, just like in ANY other country. Only your small minds couldn't understand that without having to be told.

00:44 28/01/2012 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

I think you guys are talking about girls from Ohio, over here in California the girls are fine. If you are in the right places that is too far north and a weird genetics creeps in.