I think it comes from here:
“An anime/manga based fan-work that depicts sexual acts.
Often shortened to simply “Lemon”, the term is actually derived from a hentai anime in 1984, “Cream Lemon”, which told a story about a girl called Ami and her relationships.
Since then “Lemon” has been used to refer to all sexually-oriented fanworks, in particular fan-fiction.”
I guess this is why Haruhi’s DVDs covers have a Lemon on it.
If I am right there is something about Melon and others fruits too.
Lunatique made other comments on this post:
- A Certain Zero no Tsukaima F Anime…:
It’s not Louise, it’s Lemon-chan!
Recent comments by Lunatique:
- McMaids Grace Taiwan McDonald’s:
Oh God do want!
- “The Only Time You Creepy Lolicon Will Get Away With This!”:
I love the bag and I would be proud of it.
- The Mikan Box = “Perverted Genius or Sheer Creepiness?”:
- MonMon Monstrously Sexy:
PS vita starts to really worth it these days.
- Yabuki Kentaro & Ishikei “Discussing High Level Ero-Works!”: