No. It just make people look… average. Personally, it’s hard to believe such things because we usually like and consider other people as attractive because they have some part(s) attractive that makes them look special and exceptional from the rest. Yes, maybe this is the X-factor, but otherwise word “hot” is just a misuse >.>
Recent comments by Winter Dream:
- China Menaced By Exploding Shark Tank:
Explosions, explosions everywhere…
- Top 20 Anime With The Best Music:
Top 20 anime with best music without Hellsing OSTs..? Nope, nothing to see here.
- Another Movie’s Mei “Even Cuter Than The Anime”:
True. Most of Japanese films/doramas with young actors (or should I say models and singers ‘cuz real actors don’t do it so amateurishly?) are really awkward -_-
- Disney Embraces Moe in “Devastatingly Beautiful” CM:
Deja, niekas čia angliškai nebešneka… U mad?
- Studiously Cute Patchouli Knowledge Cosplay by Enako:
And not a single book was given that day…