Aya Hirano on the cover of Rolling Stone? Now she’s trully back. In your face 2ch assholes.
Recent comments by Rico21:
- Louise Ridden Topless in Public:
Is like “Eat pizza or…”
- The Return of Aya Hirano:
Finally, Aya is back!!!
- Aya Hirano: “Stop Faking My Pics – They Aren’t That Big!”:
Fake or not, Aya is still cute and pretty.
- Seiyuu Otaku: “Ban Seiyuu From Marriage or Dating!”:
WTF is this? I didn,t know that the level of japanese otaku became so stupid for this. Seiyuus have to be virgins? Seiyuus must stay singles? I mean, who established this? Who made that stereotipe of female seiyuus? Seiyuus only work with their voice. On what they do with their lives is up to them, just need to concentrate in their work.
- The End of Aya Hirano: “I Quit” “My Fan Club is Closed”:
I agree with you Coco hime, Aya is a good actrees and a great seiyuu. Aya, we support you.