judge-beats-daughter.jpg

A judge who was recorded viciously belting his disabled daughter for her illicit downloads has caused outrage online, not least because he specialises in presiding over domestic disputes.

The girl, who suffers from cerebral palsy and was then 16, is shown in the video being whipped by her father whilst being subjected to a torrent of abuse. Her mother also briefly joins in.

The girl’s sins apparently included downloading (Japanese) video games, music and anime.

She claims she took the film in 2004 in the hopes of stopping the assaults, but decided not to do anything with it. However, her exasperation at continued harassment from her father even 7 years on finally prompted her to upload the video to YouTube.

Her father makes light of the affair:

“It happened years ago… I apologized. It’s not as bad as it looks on tape.”

Local prosecutors are not so blasé – the District Attorney is considering whether to press charges against him.

Whether or not he acted criminally, as a campaign has already been set up to ensure he is not re-elected to his post he may well face future career difficulties.

His behaviour has been condemned as particularly disturbing given that he is a “family law” judge and has been noted for dismissing child testimony as “no evidence” and children as “fantasizers.”

His daughter, now 23, downplays the obvious career ruination, media furore, and Internet vigilantes she has inflicted on him, saying she wants to help him, not ruin him:

“I’m feeling some regret for publishing the video because to ruin my own father is heavy indeed. But I really want him to seek help.”

“My father’s harassment was getting really bad, so I decided to finally publish the video that I had been sitting on for seven years.”

“Please spread the word that my father needs professional help and not hatred. We can offer him the tools to be a better person.”

Comment by Ishihara Shintaro
    00:19 04/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

My father used to beat me senseless, especially when he found out that I was stealing my sister's Barbie dolls and stipping them naked as part of my "youthful curiosity". But each beating made me stronger and wiser, and they created the powerful and loved leader that I am today!

If Judge William Adams loses his next election or needs to flee his country due to wrongful prosecution, then I have an open spot reserved just for him on my "Ban Enforcement Brigade". For truely sir, you are an inspiration to all concerned and loving parents who just want the best for their children.

20:11 10/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Very nice, pls tell me the address, i promise i'll only stab him in the head once.

10:21 14/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

iSHITara SHITaro I respect u

06:45 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Youthful Curiosity my foot. Your way of "protecting children" has always disgusted me the moment your stupid ban came to effect seven months ago. I wish your dad kept beating you senseless until you were dead. At least that would teach you to never mess with Japanese culture like Anime and Manga.

Comment by Noodlestein
    13:43 03/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

It was just said she installed a game on the pc, and didnt specificly say it was anime/japanese games/music at all...

Comment by Shimazaki
    00:01 04/11/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

Even worst, the "torrent" or ilegal fact of the article is not mentioned on the video.

My conclusion, that judge hates videogames, thats all.

00:25 07/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

But is no reason to beat your sibling.

The father is an idiot not only did he beat his daughter black and blue, swore and threaten his daughter, it's even worse that he's a family court judge. Holding a position of respect and trust.

He should never be re elected regardless of the girl's pleads. Such actions could ruin his career of respect no matter if it's from 10 years ago or 200 years ago.

Image him being in a responsible position as president would you elect him then? No. That's the type of position he's in.

10:41 07/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

you don't even know what she torrented. torrent doesnt immediately mean STEAL. get facts before you spout out ignorance.

Comment by Gradius
    06:36 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Fucking parents!

23:37 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

it doesnt matter. the point of it is that she was beat over it! as a survivor of severe child abuse i know when to much is enough.

Comment by Purple Mage
    04:08 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I never was abused by my parents though I was spanked a few times.
    I earned it but that was only two or three whacks with a belt and only on my bottom.

But I had an uncle who was like this and when I was seven he beat me and my brother like that just for taking a snack from the fridge.

My parents were pissed they they found out the police investigated him and found out he abused my cousin and my aunt.
    He eventually went to prison.

Comment by Dragon88
    14:39 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

well if you listen you hear the mother say, "I told you to not put Zelda on your computer."

15:22 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

she didn't say Zelda, she said Kazaa

Comment by Artefact

There are several conflicting accounts of what it is exactly she did, hence the "apparently."

Comment by Noodlestein
    13:53 03/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Ah, I only read 3 different sources that just said she installed a game, but "a game" could mean a japanese game I guess.

Either way, that alone doesn't call for the beating she got :/

Comment by saferkefka
    13:56 03/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

she's quite the otaku it seems. her deviant art page http://shoehedgie.deviantart.com/

Comment by Caggy
    14:21 03/11/2011 # ! Quality (+0.8)

What I've read was "downloading music not available in her area" so could totally be japanese stuff at this point. Either way, if the dad isn't fucked after this we are totally screwed up as a country.

Also that deviantart comments.

00:29 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Electronic music (EDM) FTW!!! (excluding Brostep -.-)
    Whats wrong with liking anime n' stuff? America is just so fucked up.

Comment by Your Name
    14:39 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

She seems to like Electronic music, and oh boy is that the genre that has the most issues with piracy. I'm a victim :3c

Comment by Heigen
    14:41 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Eye for an eye, let the seven years beatings begin! I hate human trash like this.

Comment by Zanber
    23:24 03/11/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Looks like she's into furry, not my cup of tea but thumbs up for stepping up.

Comment by hytone
    13:49 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

She's also a weeaboo, so there's that.

00:32 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That doesnt mean she deserves a beating. Whats wrong with wanting to be another person, ESPECIALLY if youre an American?

04:11 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

*haha* the success of a troll is when the ppl are upset about the post.
    @ 02:45
    You are a perfect expamle of the problem. You see yourself as the top, the best part of the world. Every one has to be at your feet and to speak "your" language. But NO! We speak English, also you do. The language of the Britains. What you call american English is just a worsening of this language you tak over.
    Btw you're a grammar nazi (do you know what Nazi means??? I'm German and speak 2 foreign languages (Englisch and Japanese, learned French and Latin too but dropped them)

02:45 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Except for the fact that as soon as we stop doing shit people flip out. The U.S. is the largest contributor to the U.N. and we still get flack for not giving enough. At least we're not Europe. Or China. Wait, all of Asia because Japan's 15 year long recession is no joke and the rest of Asia is a shitstorm. Oh, definitely glad we're not African. Well, shit. Glad we're not South American. I may not agree with all U.S. policies, but at least I'm not speaking a foreign language just to get my news and express my views. Not to mention it's hard to take someone seriously who can't use an ellipsis correctly.

02:23 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@ 01:44

Last time I checked the US still has the world's biggest economy. I also liked how you singled out jews there. I'm sure the US would love not to play the world police but every single time something happens in a different country, who's the first country they turn to? You can not like the US all you want cause we don't like you either.

20:41 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

@ 04:11 thats exactly why i hate the US People. They think because they are the most powerful nation that every other countries are jealious and think thats the reason why we hate them. NO its not, its your FUKEN PRIDE you have in your nation, you people are so blinded by it that you spout out such bullshit nonsense. you people go fight in 3rd world countries with advanced techology to fight for freedom? what part of it is freedom when you go invade other countries so yours can be safe? isnt defending your nation supposed to be done in your own? its obvious your people are only in those countries to secure resources, anyone who has common sense can fuken see that. GG

06:33 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

People who hate the US are just worthless jealous asshats who don't like another country being stronger than theirs. You and your class don't like the US? Too bad so sad, carry on living in whatever shithole you live in and continue being jealous/mad about us. Pathetic shit.

08:57 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

You know, the US is nowhere near perfect but after reading your comment it seems to me that neither are you. You should really take a hard look in the mirror next time you are talking about scum because that is the best example of one you will ever get in your life.

Beeing American means that you part of the scum of the world. Who were the ppl who flee to America? Religios fanatics, criminals, jews, poor ppl... Its clear that you dont want to be seen as American, a now a days ppor nation which still plays the role of the world police. The funny thing is that the majority of my english class dont care and dont really like the US, too :D

Comment by Shadow C
    00:53 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I just saw an interview she did. Apparently it was Japanese games and music that weren't available in the U.s.

She pirated some music and game using torrent software that's why her dad flipped out and called her thief.

Comment by Bigall
    14:40 03/11/2011 # ! Quality (+0.9)

It's funny, this same judge said in court that only vidéo taped evidence could be taken as proof of violence against children...
    By his own arguments this judge is guilty.

16:47 03/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Made in USA!!!!!

17:57 03/11/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

God Bless America!

03:33 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Fuck you pal. Your the worst piece of shit i've come across on this board and thats saying something.

19:34 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

19:19, I find your lack of sense of irony... disturbing.

Comment by Ota-Kool
    22:06 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Reminds me of this old news

Not only in home even in schools. Authority rules!

May you all go fuck yourselves.

God Bless America falling and my butt in your face...LONG LIVE 9/11!! Terrorists Win!!!

00:23 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Ikr, I mean a country that brags about being a First World Country and better than anyone is doing this stuff. Just says that USA is no better place than Asia.

02:16 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh yeah, because in the USA we regularly beat disabled children.

09:34 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

America fucking sucks. BANZAI, Japan. :)

20:47 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Boooooorn in the USAAAAAA!

02:05 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

GAME OVER YEA!!!!

19:56 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy shit, if I hit a woman that hard, I'd be toast.

22:40 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Time to hang this judge out to dry.

21:01 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

THIS IS MADNESS! she obviously got hit because she is an OTAKU!

01:13 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

She's a furry.

15:08 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, if she's a furry she got what she deserved. Unless she's into nekomimi now that's different. Kind of cute in a way. AH, GODDAMMIT YIFF IN HELL FURFAG.

FUCK THE SOUTH
    THE SOUTH SHOULDN'T EVEN BE PART OF THE US
    FUCKING REDNECKS
    KKK STILL EXISTS BECAUSE THE SOUTH IS FULL OF RETARDS LIKE THOSE 2 PARENTS

23:19 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

YEA!!! FUCK DEM NIGGERS!!

02:10 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

South didnt want to be part of the Union and wanted to leave. North didnt accept their constitutional right for self governing and invaded . Learn your history dumb nigger .

02:27 05/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

This is a pretty good troll but it loses value when there are people who actually believe this. Usually republicans and in the south.

02:08 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Fuck blacks!

09:36 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

What does race have to do with the video of the girl getting the shit beat out of her with a belt? What a faitroll and a fucking retard.

09:35 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Fuck whites? Stupid ass retard. LOL.

22:06 03/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Most of the KKK membership is in the North but good rant/stupid comment

00:54 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

@00:43
    His anus of course.

00:43 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

can we get a source?

Comment by Shadow C
    00:52 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually, they were/are most active in the Mid West. That said, the south still has a lot of casual racism that people still inherit from their parents/relatives. A region can only change so much in half a century.

Lol America is home to a lot of the worlds most uneducated and racist people in the world. I mean, youre being racist against your own people!!!
    Next you idiots will probably be discriminating people because they dont come from your state or because they have different hair colours (oh wait, idiots already are discriminating based on HAIR -.-)

02:03 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Eh? Plenty of countries discriminate the hell out of provincials... nothing like a little fratricide to 'purify' the country.

03:34 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

The first anon has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

09:37 04/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

And this is why America sucks as a country. :-)