Comment on Anime Industry Returns to TAF, Grovels Before Ishihara by K’:
Japanese? rebelling against an authority figure? nah
Recent comments by K\’:
- Motto Onsen Ni Ikou – “You Can See Everything!”:
As in the sayings of our internet forefathers, “Tits or GTFO!”
- Sexy 40-Year-Olds: “There Really Are Miracles…”:
hmm…I’ll take them…all of them…except the ugly on at the end…
- Agency: “We’ll Sue All Aki Toyosaki’s Stalkers!”:
Apparently, some of these creepy seiyu otaku are in here b/c I see many posts getting negged for blowing away the fragile smokescreen that is the seiyu otaku’s world. However, I would like to know about this “virgin innocence” reputation. Is it manufactured by the companies or is it made up by the otaku themselves?
- ACE Strikes Back – Weakly:
Ron Paul? He’s nowhere near Ron Paul…Ron Paul actually makes sense compared with the rest of the GOP…Ishihara’s more like some generic GOP member…
- Koreans “Flee Supermarket at Sight of Black Woman”:
The absolute saddest thing I feel about this whole Xenophobia situation is that I felt more accepted in China of all places lol.