“Also, a totally shameless and utter love and reverence for bubbly, girly J-pop. You have no idea how many people even in Japan are cynics for bubbly pop until a Macross anime comes out.”
Shippoyasha, gimme a high-five!
Now someone knows some LOGICAL POINT!
Recent comments by MK 7 DUDE:
- Tokyo: “We’ll Ban Manga & Anime To Stop Sexism!”:
Lol, history class should be: Sensei: …And so kids, only brave japanese to ever stand against tyrant Ishihara was Yamabuki aka to-love-ru’s artist. He’s the manliest man with steel balls while others watch dicklessly.
- Seiyuu Otaku Reach New Lows “Can It Get Any Creepier?”:
“one seiyuu fan-cum-stalker decided to confirm it once and for all by sending them recorded delivery letters as a way of getting them to sign for the letters and thus confirm they lived together.” Legendary lows? Hell no. THIS IS UNGODLY LOW!
- Let’s Touch! Love Application PS3’s “Sexiest Yet”:
That Loli looks so delicious…
- Top 15 Autumn 2011 Anime You Think Will Be Most Popular:
What??! WHY THE HELL IS GUNDAM AGE IN SINGLE DIGIT? !(O@O)! 12. Persona 4 13. Fate/zero SOMEONE have gotta tampered with some shit here.
- “Deleting Partner’s Number” = “Domestic Violence”:
THIS IS EPIC. Baka to Testo to Shōkanjū gaiden EPISODE 1! CELLPHONE CRISIS! Wait….Where’s Hideoyoshi?!!?!