Comment on NHK Enjo Kousai Exposé – “I Just Want To Feel Needed!” by Yoshii-kun:
To show viewers the audience’s reaction for entertainment value, especially in variety or comedy shows. Its kinda like a refernce for how viewers SHOULD react.
Why they even applied this to more serious programmes is beyond me.
Yoshii-kun made other comments on this post:
- NHK Enjo Kousai Exposé – “I Just Want To Feel Needed!”:
Enkou kousai = Prostitution Please stop trying to twist the fact they’re not similar, NHK. The girls knew what they we’re getting into and expected even more, but now you’re depicting them as tragic beings being forced into this trade. Show reeks of feminism to garner pity for girls who got the short end of the deal. And thanks for explaining enkou slang to the general public for them to apply it in their day-to-day activities. Highly informative, right kids?
Recent comments by Yoshii-kun:
- China’s “Boob Goddess” Sexy Indeed:
That cute dog wasn’t part of the main course. Yay!
- Sword Art Online Cyber-Sex Anime:
Yay! Time to have kids!
- Sword Art Online Battles “Too Good”:
Epic fight next episode! Woot-I mean UTWoots!
- AR Vocaloid Dating All The Rage: “Miku Will Date Anyone!”:
That’s the best part
- Schoolboy Jumps Off Sunshine 60:
Feels like Kara no Kyoukai…