Black Rock Shooter 2035 Figma

black-rock-shooter-2035-psp-version-figma-by-max-factory-001.jpg

Winged and well armed, Black Rock Shooter comes in her 2035 PSP version as a Figma, all thanks to Max Factory. The Figma will be released in December 2011.

black-rock-shooter-2035-psp-version-figma-by-max-factory-002.jpg
black-rock-shooter-2035-psp-version-figma-by-max-factory-003.jpg
black-rock-shooter-2035-psp-version-figma-by-max-factory-004.jpg
black-rock-shooter-2035-psp-version-figma-by-max-factory-005.jpg

BRS 2035 is available for pre-orders now.

10:40 13/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Face-wise, definitely I need to say the first one wins and obviously superior.

Accessories-wise, Fuck it! I'm pre-ordering her!

Comment by MK 7 DUDE
    20:44 14/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Money? Reason? who need those when you have BRS 2035 in your hand! X>

01:37 14/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

well its made bs the sam epeople.. i guess when its the same size, youcan just exchange the faces and put the odl face on the new figure

14:22 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Blast i got this annoying desire to buy it
    even though i never bought figures before.....
    my...money sob sob sob

19:50 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

>.>.... i hear u..... buying figures constantly really starts eating away at your salary like crazy... -wonders how im gonna pay my rent this month if i pre-order this-

Comment by Shima-kun989
    11:20 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

now all we need is life-sized sword/gun and metal wing appendages

Comment by Kyubey
    10:33 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Is that the game where she fights off aliens?

20:23 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Probably one of the best Figma ever, I'll curse my self if I don't pre-order this....

03:41 16/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

ok now the figma is shown what else do i need to play the game.oh yes

THE PS VITA!!!!!!!!!!

18:51 15/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

RAWR, at least this isn't as ex as the WRS Figma

Comment by Marine-RX179
    18:55 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Anyone looked at pic 003 and thought- Strike Gundam...? lol

19:51 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, flip the sword on her left arm around and it's almost a perfect match

00:50 25/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

я купила сегодня такую красавица
    очень её довольна

13:04 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

They have this for $42 at play-asia.

11:54 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

It should be placed side by side with WRS and in combat poses against each other.

Comment by Canadane
    11:43 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

This has fulfilled the needed quota of flaming eye. I approve.

Comment by Ota-Kool
    12:03 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah a IS type Black Rock Shooter. Cool!

Comment by demonhaseo
    11:54 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Already got this pre-ordered along with the LE of the game to complete my collection... well I need Mato to do that... oh why Max Factory did you have to make Mato an exclusive to WonderFest...

17:53 20/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Comparing her to the first figma seems this one is alot better. It won't have the same torso joint problems that the first one had.
    Also this is the game version it's a must have for any BRS fan out there.

18:04 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Gimme Dead Master version too!

10:59 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Now I need to buy this one to match the white rock shooter that comes with the game. Why is my hobby so expensive T_T

Comment by Shima-kun989
    11:19 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

if you think about how expensive car parts/tabletop game models/Trading cards/sports/and well everything else is, i'd say you lucked out with video games and anime.
    ofc, money problems have so impact on hobbies, so go ahead and read JUMP every week, if you're okay with egg over rice everyday.

09:11 18/10/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

ALL MY MONEY!!!

Comment by motaku96
    06:42 16/08/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

I like the design, buuuut....1 BRS figma is enough for me. I'll pass.

How does your mother feel when she walks into your bedroom and sees all those erotic statues lining the walls where books should be?
    Does she try her best at ignoring them while she cleans the room and changes your adult-sized diapers? Or does she shake her head in pitiful resignation, thinking to herself that your university tuition would've been better spent in getting an education?

05:09 14/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So what makes you feel that everyone's shelves should be lined with books ranging from molecular physics to astronomy? These figures which you speak of motivates me to do well in life much more than a line of academic books would. 'Sides, everyone has a hobby or two and it just so happens that we like these things which you apparently detests. You think it's wrong with these kinda hobbies? So it's right to stress yourself out and attain academic brilliance without any break? If these hobbies are wrong, than they're as wrong as any other hobbies.
    You're just stereotyping us. Most of us have a life out here, studying and/or working.

01:30 15/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Honestly I would be more ashamed of the fact that I would let my own mother clean my room signifying my lack of responsibility,rather than owning sexy figures which is still a very legitimate hobby.

12:21 13/08/2011 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

"I'm so lonely I collect plastic dolls even though I'm almost 30" - The target demographics for this toy

12:49 13/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

"I'm 14 but I want to act tough in the Internet but I usually just ended up making myself sounding like a 5yo. I have no life except for growing fat on the ass each and everyday for sitting in front of the computer doing nothing except going to sites bashing people and their hobbies for no reason and then claim that I'm superior for having "physical" yet delusional sex with girls whom I can't even come up with names." -

The exact meaning of this comment above.

15:11 13/08/2011 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

You sound severely butthurt. Let me guess, you bought this doll and now you're having buyer's remorses after realizing you're out of several hundreds dollars.

15:42 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

'cause $42 equates to "several hundreds dollars". Thumbs up to you. Not only are there grammatical errors but your lack of research has made you look like a complete twit.

18:37 13/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

Buyer's remorse? Why the fuck do I even need to regret buying something I like? So what if I manage to save those SEVERAL HUNDRED dollars you miscalculated for being a dumbass? Instead use them to pay internet bills in order to sit longer in front of the PC and continue being an internet douche, at the same time boast about using your allowances for (imaginary) hookers?

It's the money I harvested myself from the entity called "Job" so it's all up to me as well as any working figure collectors out there to decide what stuff would we like to spend a portion of our pay-checks on.

*Waits for the typical and lazy troll's concluding comment; "Whatever."

20:42 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Money is more important to those who have less it?

20:44 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Money is more important to those who have less of it?

fixed it for yah :D

18:58 13/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

You need to resit your English class because your comprehension skill is woefully inadequate.
    That's not the point he is making.

01:42 14/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

i seriousl wonder why the bashers always go all "you cna only have either figures or friends", i emn coem on wtf? its not liek there would be only erofigures, (hell, this ver figure isnt an ero one) and its not like all irls would only accept their ideal man withotu any faults
    its not liek they woudlnt understand
    especialy sicne girls who are in our scene, too, are really no different. or what do you think why a lelouch-figure goes away for 500 dollars on ebay?

LOL at you mentioning hookers over and over again.
    Yes, you do have long term buyer's remorses, a lot. It just sank into your brain that you might have used the money your wasted on dolls to live a heatlhy and fulfilling life with an actual person that loves you instead of surrounding yourself with plastic effigies of fictional females, but now it's too late. T
    he fact you mention hookers so often is because you realized that no woman would sincerely love you so you'll eventually have to resort to mercenary sex for a quick gratification.

23:20 14/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well at least the people who buy these things are likely to have jobs in real life.. Since they're quite expensive

Trolling, on the other hand is almost free (just pay for the internet bill or better yet use your mom & dad's computer at the basement) and that even 5 year old can do

In a nutshell people who collect things like these are more helpful to the society than you who just bashes other people's hobbies because your identity is hidden behind the PC monitor

Have a Nice day! :)