Aya Hirano: “I Put On 6kg in 5 Days!”

fatty-hirano.jpg

Dark seiyuu Aya Hirano has complained of putting on 6kg in only 5 days, which she puts down to pigging out on tasty Osaka cuisine, but which seemingly everyone else has a wide variety of unsavoury explanations for.

From her blog (she has not tweeted since her sex pics were leaked):

“I’ve put on 6kg lately [13 pounds in Yankee metrics] so I’m on a bit of a diet… I ate a bit too much whilst I was in Osaka with my musical for 5 days.”

“Fans” have reportedly expressed doubts as to whether it is really healthy for a waif like Hirano to diet, although it seems her health might be more in danger from managing to put on 6kg in 5 days.

Hirano is of course already known both for her voracious appetite (for food in this case) and her ripped body, so her sudden weight gain could mean any number of things.

2ch is full of tasteless theories about how she managed to pile on the pounds:

“It’s because of all the semen?”

“So she’s finally pregnant.”

“Because she’s a sexpot.”

“Doesn’t she have something more important to be talking about?”

“Her hormone balance is way off…”

“She probably doesn’t even know who the father is.”

“She’s probably been pigging out because of the stress.”

“How many calories did she take on to put on 6kg?” [Probably about 23,000]

“She’s a hot girl really, when you think about it. It’s a waste for her to be a seiyuu.”

“A girl with a 6-pack like that must be deliciously tight.”

“That bitch really talks about the most inane of things.”

“It’s just a side effect of being on the pill.”

“All that semen she swallowed…”

“There is no way she could have put that much on in so short a time. How much would she have to eat!?”

“She finally got rid of all those creepy fans so now she can live the good life!”

“After that picture, are there even any lifeliners left? If there are they must be seriously messed up.”

“So she’ll be going on a sex diet?”

[In English:] “Fack u bith”

“She still hasn’t said a word on Twitter.”

“Well, there are ‘light’ otaku around me who barely use the net and don’t know anything about her Twitter anti-career.”

“She probably got married, they’re just limiting the news release to dribs and drabs.”

“She is doing better than I am – 20kg in 2 years.”

“A real fan would be happy to hear she got married and had kids. Better than dying a spinster with no progeny.”

“How long till her AV debut?”

Comment by Otherwise-Six
    15:00 09/08/2011 # ! Quality (+0.8)

I still like Aya Hirano. Who the hell cares about her personal life? She's entitled to do as she pleases with her free time so long as it doesn't hinder the quality of her work as a Seiyuu. Which so far it hasn't, except for the sensitive, idiotic Japanese population who don't want her in certain roles anymore for reasons I can't fathom.

15:24 09/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.8)

Where's the FUCKING SEX TAPE??!???!

22:50 09/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

She ate it, hence her 6kg weight gain.

18:25 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

She probably should have taken it out of the camcorder first.

15:40 09/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

dude I know I don't care what she's done i just want to see it goddammit!

00:03 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it's only a picture(?)...

Comment by HouseLife
    17:09 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't we already have an Aya clone JAV...? I just find it funny... with how fickle the Otaku are, if Aya ACTUALLY did a JAV, they'd actually make fun of her for not being as good as her clone, and it'd be redundant anyway.

19:04 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

There is more than one otaku in this world. You simply can't expect all of them to think the same. It is just the ones who are unhappy or trolling is the ones who tend to say anything.

21:36 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

true, they either love madoka or k-on, not both

06:56 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Fack u bith!

11:01 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

pressured? maybe they just wanted to fuck, and who knows if they even did, i wasn't there to see it.

not any group structures you retards, but especially work environment structures

Go ahead, fly in the face of science and downvote this, and then aggressively get laid with 3/4ths of your colleagues/club members and see what happens.

What the rabbit hell is Sanka users problem?

YES, it is WRONG to aggressively pursue sex with your band members, especially multiple relationships.
    It is not as destructive as having sex with subordinate clients, such as in a doctor-patient relationship, but any psychologist can tell you this is damaging to any group structure.

You people are so in love with crying out about the injustice of seiyuu being kept to different standards you no longer have anything else in your brains.

Oh House, always whining about people being unfair.

Why not complain about the total lack of concern for her band members who were pressured into a relationship by her?

Comment by The Kiss
    15:29 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

It's likely that it is still passing through thorough examination (aka people still fapping to it) to properly censor for the masses.

Whatever she does, I don't really care... I just want to see her back in her anime career. What a waste of voice.

Hmm... is she wearing that 'Kill Bill' suit?

10:10 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL @sexpot!

Comment by WEL
    17:47 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I've been waiting for that too. =p

Comment by Conduit
    07:21 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I have to say I really feel sorry for Seiyuu and idols, because this whole thing makes it perfectly clear that Japanese otaku don't see them as artists and entertainers, but rather think of them purely as material for their pathetic waifu fap fantasies.

I honestly wonder how many seiyuu and idols would never have gotten into the buisness if they knew ahead of time that the only way to maintain their careers is to be as lonely as the losers that make up their so called fans.

15:45 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Should be obvious that most of people commenting on her are trolls.

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    16:39 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Its 2ch. They all are.

Comment by HouseLife
    16:53 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I just sincerely hope that her managers and those in charge of getting her back for Haruhi and her recurring roles agree on the troll aspect. The way Sankaku spouts it, the Japanese otaku really comes off as subhuman, and quite frankly, I trust humans more than that. The soulless mob that is 2ch doesn't count in that equation.

Comment by AmusementEngineer
    19:54 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

White knighting feel good doesn't it? I don't.
    Sadly, i am a self-injured sadist. So i'm gonna cheer on and make fun of her the best i can.

18:38 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Should be obvious that just because someone doesn't like her doesn't make them a troll.

Comment by cats2
    18:19 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yeah, she does cartoon voices when it all comes down to it. Who the fuck cares what she does in real life.

Could be doing Junko Furuta type shit in her basement and it wouldn't change any of the characters..

Comment by Kuraudo
    07:39 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Preach it brother.

Comment by Powerpuff Loli
    16:35 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Damaged/used goods! We want our seiyuus to be pure an.... who am I kidding! I'd LOVE to see her AV debut.

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    18:33 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I err... dont. But thats just me.

Comment by Ota-Kool
    18:14 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Wonder why it take so long? Probably talks about talent fee or money?

Comment by Achiuakuna
    15:07 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Live in Japan, or any East Asian country for a while. I'm sure then you'll be able to fathom.

16:29 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

You don't have to live in E. Asia, just look at the Beiber fans...

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    16:41 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I don't even wanna look at them...

Comment by HouseLife
    17:05 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

So... what you're saying is living in an East Asian country will generate a ubiquitous feeling of self-righteousness to the point that if you do anything outside perfection from the perception of ignorant, stupid old people, you will be demonized to the point of ruining your life?

So Japan is America in the 1950s but with better technology... got it. 8 bucks says Ishihara has generated the Japanese hippie movement. Can't wait...

Comment by kazaza2
    23:41 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

That's a great analogy HouseLife and so very true. I guess the 7 years of occupation put a special spin on their culture that makes it quite similar to an earlier America in taste and mores. As much as they want to deny it.

Ishihara was part of the avant-garde movement in the 1950s. In some ways I equate him to Jerry Rubin of the Chicago 7. Radical-yippie of the 60's turns yuppie investor sell-out in later life.

21:58 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Your hatred for your own past does not mean it is the same as modern-day Japan.

Comment by Lycopene
    15:07 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

This. Fucking THIS. Jesus fuck, people. Get the fuck off her dick and leave her alone. People have sex, you know. It's normal.

I love Aya-chan. I always will. Idc what she does in her free time; the only thing that pisses me off is that it's not with me. She's an amazing seiyuu, she has an amazing voice, and poo to everyone who wants her off of Haruhi. What'll happen when another seiyuu takes her place, huh? You people will FREAK.

Moronic 2channelers...

Comment by AmusementEngineer
    19:56 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

You forgot to shout "Leave Aya Alone!"
    And. uhmm, i don't know she has a dick. Are we talking about the same person?

18:26 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh the irony.

Who's the one getting on her dick? The ones that rage at people that don't like Aya and keep defending her.

I.E. You.

It is not normal to aggressively pursue sex with your own band members, to the detriment of the band's ability to work together.

Comment by Alice
    22:00 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

But apparently it is normal to make assumptions about her aggressiveness and the situation that the band was in after the "incidents." You seriously don't know anything about it, so why are you so adamant to shun her supposed actions?

07:00 10/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmmm, I wonder if it doesn't happen with other japanese bands. Look at Onmyouza. They seem to worship Kuroneko like a goddess, perhaps she knows how to keep their ability to work together in great shape, if you know what I mean.

It's fine by me anyways. The only problem I see with Aya's group is that one guy got nothing while the others got a lot apparently...

Well, 75% of potential interests is getting ahead of myself, she may just not have liked the last guy rather than having been turned down.

Alice: The article on Sanka about her relationship with the band members clearly stated her approach to have been overly aggressive. I suggest a refresher.
    Given your erroneous assumptions why are you so adamant to defend her actions?

Anony 07:00: Sleeping with your band members doesn't have to be a bad thing, but it usually is. Furthermore assuming Kuroneko sleeps with all of them is rash to say the least.

Anon 7:00: I forgot. You raise a good point... screwing 3/4 DOES create tension within the band for the remaining member whether it was because he didn't want it or as you suggest as a motive because he did.

Comment by MK 7 DUDE
    15:04 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Exactly! But sadly, Otherwise-6, that's life.
    Besides, I've seen weirder shit like ISHITHARA assaulted in C79 comic-con

15:08 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

You mean some cosplayer with the mask and the gay dude cosplay?
    Ha! Now that was great justice! MUHAHA!

15:59 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, dude, we should so make the video "Ishihara! Got his ass raped!"

15:13 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Jap idols should have clean image and so on. That's why in Aya case.....

18:39 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Since she tarnished her image, she might as well do AV.

19:32 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah... i dont see why people care about what she is doing with her personal life... its called a PERSONAL LIFE for a reason...

22:19 09/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Maybe they don't have a personal life themself.

Comment by alternative kyon
    02:41 11/08/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Sorry to argue, but since she's also an idol, so if she ruined her image it WILL affect her. So yeah, especially this scandal, which can ruin her life. She should e been more careful; not fuck 3/4 of her band member behind each's backs.

Oh my god! You're so right! How dare people that have grown up in a different culture than mine act differently than i would and have different opinions than mine about any given subject?

Darn foreigners!