Out of the entire page, this is the only one that makes sense.
So to most people here, it’s obviously ok to use your own standards to make irresponsible comments regarding the Asian idol culture, but it is heinous for 2ch Japanese to make similar ignorant comments about westerners?
Recent comments by Achiuakuna:
- “The 9 Most Annoying Ways of Appearing Cute to Guys”:
Gosh these are all annoying as fuck. How about not being a bitch? That’s kinda cute.
- Figure Bukkake: “It Just Doesn’t Get Any Creepier!”:
I saw a collection of gifs of this kind of thing posted somewhere. It’s pretty cute.
- Korean Otaku “Marries Homura”:
That voice was what did me in.
- Harajuku Fashion “More Freakish Than Ever”:
I think it’s pretty hot.
- 93% of Women “Won’t Compromise” on Men’s Income:
I actually think it’s the opposite. The first thing they would compromise on is actually academics. I thought the stereotype isn’t like this?