Busty Mami Tomoe Beach Queen Figure

puella-magi-madoka-magica-tomoe-mami-bikini-figure-by-wave-corporation-001.jpg

Wave Corporation is granting a Mami Tomoe figure in their Beach Queens line, wearing an agreeably small bikini and not lacking in the bust department.

The figure will be released in January 2012.

puella-magi-madoka-magica-tomoe-mami-bikini-figure-by-wave-corporation-002.jpg
puella-magi-madoka-magica-tomoe-mami-bikini-figure-by-wave-corporation-003.jpg
puella-magi-madoka-magica-tomoe-mami-bikini-figure-by-wave-corporation-004.jpg
puella-magi-madoka-magica-tomoe-mami-bikini-figure-by-wave-corporation-005.jpg
puella-magi-madoka-magica-tomoe-mami-bikini-figure-by-wave-corporation-006.jpg
puella-magi-madoka-magica-tomoe-mami-bikini-figure-by-wave-corporation-007.jpg

Mami is available for pre-orders now.