Yeah… I noticed that as well. Doesn’t look like my Facebook page. Perhaps they’re using “Farcebook”?
CowExtract made other comments on this post:
- Facebook on Japan’s World Cup Victory:
I usually just roll my eyeballs at this sort of thing, but this time actually kind pissed me off a bit. That said, don’t worry Japan. America is full of dumbasses, and as insignificant as I may seem, I still like ya’!
Recent comments by CowExtract:
- Lady Gaga: “Hatsune Miku Will Open For Me”:
I would sooooooo laugh my ass off if that happened
- The New Japanese Man: “55.8% Have Never Even Dated”:
@ Anon 3:41: I see what you did there…
- Loli Ban “Will Be Reconsidered”:
Go the hell on already
- Ghost in the Shell ARISE Announced: “A New Motoko!”:
Such an appropriate avatar for that comment, btw. Do approve.
- Nintendo “Cheaps Out” on Wii U Controller Battery:
As you can see, the answer to that question is yes it has been hacked. Hacked to pieces that is…