Comment on Kaname Madoka Cosplay by Uriu by Ukonkivi:
It’s amazing how many gorgeous women on Sankaku there are. What have we hit now, the 10,00,000 gorgeous Japanese women mark?
Recent comments by Ukonkivi:
- Aya Hirano Reborn – On Rolling Stone’s Cover:
I’d like it is Japanese music wound up in the American Rolling Stone.
- 25% of Japanese Now “Otaku”:
Basically, it’s just like the terms “nerd” and “geek”.
- Mangaka Kei Aoyama Commits Suicide – “I Have No Regrets”:
That’s a shame.
- Buffalo Bell – And You Thought Dollers & Furries Weren’t Hot!:
Eh, I never got the furry hate meme to begin with. Although furry stuff has never been very common in Japan as it is in the West, and I tend to like more anime/manga norms, so it’s been kind of hard to particularly ever relate or get into much stuff that’s particularly furry as it’s rarely involved in the things I like. I do like the Klonoa franchise though, and while it’s not popular nowadays, Sonic isn’t too bad and I still play the games sometimes(personally I think more highly of Klonoa now …
- Ita-G Festa 5: Behold The Ita-Tractor:
I can’t believe I’m jealous of someone’s tractor right now. But I am.