Lolicon Busted for $200 Schoolgirl 4P

schoolgirl-trio-by-tsukumo

A man has been arrested for paying three 13-year-old schoolgirls to participate in an orgy with him, having paid the princely sum of ¥15000 for all three.

The 44-year-old self-employed Kanagawa prefecture man used a mobile phone “deaikei” dating site to get in touch with a third year middle schooler hawking herself on the site.

He promised to pay her ¥15,000 to meet him at a Yokohama love hotel, accompanied by two of her classmates. He is accused of engaging in indecent acts with all 3. The girl apparently split the proceeds from this with her friends.

On another later occasion he is alleged to have paid the girl ¥5,000 for sex at the same hotel, accompanied by another one of her classmates.

Police also decided to try their luck with a search warrant when all this came to light, and turned up a gram of cannabis at his home, for which he has been charged.

Japanese law being what it is, he can probably expect a harsher sentence for the gram of cannabis than the 3 schoolgirls, who of course escape punishment completely despite being the ones to advertise themselves online, and in the case of the ringleader, pimp out her classmates.

2ch is more than anything envious of the man’s good fortune at securing such a bargain (the going rate for schoolgirls as available to old men is ¥10,000+):

“Cheap!”

“Which eroge was this?”

“This price level seems to be coming up a lot lately. Is the recession affecting them as well?”

“No, as there were three he paid ¥5,000 each. Amazing price.”

“I want to die.”

“Deaikei sites are really something. This is good advertising for them.”

“Ganja power? Strong stuff.”

“Suspect: ‘I thought it was OK as in total their ages come to 39…'”

“Stick to 18-19-year-olds. Better than getting caught.”

“You shouldn’t get arrested for idiotic stuff like this. Middle schoolers who act like that are not children.”

“How’d he get caught anyway?”

“It says ‘promised to pay’ – maybe he didn’t pay up?”

“If they get caught the authorities will investigate what they have been up to and they’ll soon spill the beans. Kids with lots of money are sure to attract suspicion.”

“DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN”

“He got the second pair for ¥2500 each?”

“ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH”

“If they made the names of the prostitutes public as well, and made them put it on their CVs, they’d easily get this under control.”

“The 4P of my dreams…”

“It’s even cheaper than cosplay health…”

“JC and JK are high risk so naturally they have to keep lowering their prices to compete.”

“How unusual – a lolicon arrested and they are not a teacher.”

“And nobody at all cares about his dope…”

“I’m so envious!”

“Whenever they keep the suspect’s name and picture secret you can be sure it’s a Korean.”

“Imagine how pissed a parent would be to have their lovingly raised daughter go out and sell herself for ¥2500…”

“If there are people selling, there will be buyers, and if there are people buying, there will be sellers. Targeting only buyers is absolutely pointless.”

“4P…”

“Even if he did get arrested it’s hard to see him having any regrets.”

“Unless they crack down on the sellers they’ll never reduce it. After 10 they should really be held criminally responsible.”

“It’s even cheaper than a brothel!”

“Those foolish girls. To think some poor guy is going to end up marrying them in future. There must be a lot of girls hiding past prostitution, AV and abortion experiences and marrying like nothing happened.”

“Damn cheap. On the site I use some 30-year-old hag will ask for ¥20,000 as if it’s nothing. The ones in their late twenties want 25,000. And when you meet them it turns out they look like lepers! Give me a break.”

“Do all middle schoolers get up to this? Or is it just a few idiots?”

“In my middle school, the fact that half the girls in the class had experience with enkou [enjo kousai, “compensated dating”] became known to the local PTA and there was a major outcry.”

“At least he’s self employed, shouldn’t be too hard to rehabiliate himself.”

“All you virgins are green with envy, aren’t you?”

• Anonymous says:

Anybody else not give a shit about society or it’s retarded morals? I FUCKING LOVE 14-16 year old Japanese girls. Fuck yeah I said it and damn proud. Society is nothing more than a system of control telling you what is or isn’t the so called norm.

Btw Reality is boring as fuck without Japan. Sucks living in boring ass moral-police country like America. Say one thing wrong in American and the media is all over you. stupid ass country, I fucking hate it here.

• Anonymous says:

Hopefully you get a chance to live your dream and move to Japan and chase schoolgirls. I’m sure the idealized version of Japan you’ve created in your head will be fine with a Gaijin trying to sleep with teenagers.

• Anonymous says:

hey dude, moral fags already pointing their fingers at you for saying you love 14-16 year olds, why, I have absolutely no idea, as far as I’m concerned, I never heard you mentioning having sex with them or anything remotely close to such an statement. Seems to me some people are having trouble understanding english an jumping to conclusions based on their limited interpretation of the language.

• Anonymous says:

agreed with you about america. everyone is so PC. if youre a foriegner, immigrant or someone with non-white american(or latin american) ancestry, you have to act/play/speak like them or youre a freak of nature or outsider.

america is full of hypocritical people who still think america is the greatest, smartest, richest, advanced and kindest country in the world.

• I’m not going to agree with Japan being the greatest part of the Earth. Mainly because wherever you go, you’re going to get tired of it eventually and you’re going to end up hating it as well. Of course, that’s only if you stay for a prolonged amount of time.

However, I’m still going to agree with you that without Japan, life is kind of boring. Since I wouldn’t have much to do, since most of my media/games come from Japan.

Also, I’m tired of the way society works as well. It seems no matter what you do, you’re subjected to this moral brainwashing. Forcing you to act a certain way, becoming a certain person and thinking a certain way.

I know that without a “system”, the world would be chaotic. However, that does not mean that I’m not entitled to criticize it.

• Funny, you sound like you hate hypocriticism yet you don’t realize that it’s an inevitability. Unless you’re saying that you’ve never been a hypocrite before? In such a case, I must commend your efforts on being the perfect human being. Thus everyone else in the world except you should be “aborted” like you say.

• Anonymous says:

Of course, you’re entitled to your own opinion; however, in the instance of loving 14-16 year-olds, pursuing a sexual relationship with an individual who does not yet have the emotional or mental capacity to make conscientious decisions regarding more important matters typically results in some type of trauma to the younger party. Yes, they are certainly more capable of making decisions than a young child, but they can’t truly grasp the concept of sex and love. Not yet. As a result, laws have been established to protect their well-being.

You may believe that this standard of society is nothing more than a system of control or a “retarded moral,” but you can’t say it’s not without reason. And I hardly consider regarding the welfare of those that are underage “retarded.” If you’re read anything regarding sexual relationships between children/adolescents and older individuals, it’s blatantly obvious that it has a negative impact. You may choose to believe otherwise, but the facts and statistics are clear. If it’s a matter of simply not caring what kind of negative effect you’d have on a young girl, well, all the more reason those laws should be in place.

• So, why can’t they “grasp the concept of sex and love”? Is it something to do with their biological state? Their state of mind? Education? What?

I don’t deny your argument and I’m sure you can pump out statistics and facts to back it up. But another fact of the matter is, in this modern society filled with numerous means of communications like the internet, people are maturing faster and faster. You say that they cannot grasp the concept of sex and love. And they will in just 2 to 3 years time? (Legal age of sex = 16) What special event happens in that period of time to ‘prepare them’ for sex?

I myself have always been highly skeptic of these age restrictions, simply because of the fact that different people mature at different rates and you cannot judge the maturity of people based on a single number.

I can’t watch an R rated movie just because I’m a MONTH short of my birthday? Will I somehow gain a certain level of ‘understanding’ of mature themes and not be ‘shocked’ or ‘disturbed’ by said film to permanently damage my fragile psyche?

• Anonymous says:

There’s validity in everything you say, yes. People mature at different rates. But you can’t deny that an adolescent is, in general, less mature, and less emotionally and mentally developed, than that of someone, say, in their thirties. Furthermore, it’s ludicrous to think that we should treat these instances on a case-by-case, basis, as would have to be the case in considering the subjectivity of the individual affected, and then go through the trouble of evaluating EVERY SINGLE adolescent/child that may or may not have been negatively impacted in being involved with a significantly older individual just to come to a suitable conclusion/verdict. It just isn’t viable.

As for how they’re prepared: trial and error. The older you are, the more likely you’ve had more experience regarding sex and love. At 14 and 16, again, IN GENERAL, you’re more ignorant of the ins and outs of a relationship, and are therefore more likely to make mistakes or be taken advantage of. Not always, of course, but again, a 14-16 year-old is alot less likely to know about relationships than a 30 year-old. It’s simply common sense. And as an older individual is IN GENERAL more knowledgeable, they could very easily take advantage of this fact and potentially cause harm. I would assume this is the thinking behind such laws prohibiting sex with a minor (which is 18 here in the States).

Your arguments deal more with details and exceptions, whereas I was simply explaining how I believe things to be in general. I’m not talking about a months, or even a few years difference in age regarding restrictions (as is the case with your argument about R-rated movies), I’m talking about several years. Just like a 5 year-old obviously isn’t going to go see a movie that has a bunch of sexual content, neither would a 14 year-old become involved with a 40 year-old man. Again, I would think this is common sense.

But of course, you’re entitled to your opinion, and I’m entitled to mine.

• Anonymous says:

I’m looking at this from a girl’s point of view, as I’m a woman. Aside from the blatantly sexual teenaged girls that everyone refers to as the class sluts/whores, we do tend to get into sexual situations at a later age. A woman’s sex drive typically isn’t that of a man’s. And I would assume that a woman loses her virginity at a later age than a man. Not only that, but we tend to have an idealized view of love and sex (I blame Disney movies), which makes us easier to manipulate with nice words and a little special attention, especially when we’re young. I’m definitely not ignorant of the blatant sexuality in essentially EVERYTHING. Does that make a 14-year capable of making the mature decision to have sex with a 40-year old without any kind of convincing/manipulation? That I highly doubt. That’s all I’m saying.

• @大和魂:- Your right My post is to long, I should of just three simple words:-“your a dumbfuck” would of saved me more time and definitely straight to the point, now I have to deal with this mess.

“Quite pathetic how long a post you wrote in which all you do is really just call me “stupid,” simply because I’m not a psychologically traumatized pedophile. Or is it because I just happen to know why pedophilia, pedophiles, and children giving their consent to such emotionally strong feelings like “sex” is as highly condemned as it is today? Some adults can’t even handle the emotions of sex (i.e. average permavirgin weeaboo who posts on this site. i.e. you).”

No I called you stupid(that’s putting it mildly.) because you are obviously missing a couple of working brain cells, for one the link you posted saying about r rated movies “effect adults too” had nothing to with that, it was just two bank robbers robbing banks in HOLLYWOOD, they won’t effected by movies they just did it and I do not happen to be a “psychologically traumatized pedophile” cause I actually have a working brain and do not see kids in that fashion, you on the other hand are a psychologically traumatized basket case and now am wondering if your just a closet pedophile and not to mention you have no clue what the fuck your talking about, so everytime you post your stupidity shows greater .

“I’m sorry that society thinks in a way in which it won’t allow men so socially inadequate they can’t “get at” women their own age fuck and exploit children/teenagers (as if there’s a real difference between the moral factors).”

What in the fucking hell ? how is this relevant ? you honestly need to see a shrink cause no one here was talking about exploit children and no teenager does not equal child get a fucking clue and no we won’t talking about fucking teenies either you fucking sicko.

“Live with it.

I can live with knowing that society would never put someone such as yourself in power, in which I believe you’d use your “authorities” to try and push the notion that fucking children is awwwright.

A pedophile and potential hypocrite. Go figures. ”

LOL! “live with it” and am a “pedophile and hypocrite” for one you utter moron, I would change half the moronic shit government have done and two I sure as hell won’t be preaching on why its right to have sex with children, cause it ain’t right to force anyone of any age to do something they ain’t ready for, now lets get to what you are, you are a fucking dumbfuck. why are you a dumbfuck now ? cause every post we see from you consist of false accusations and false information, you can’t read to understand to save your life, you resort to calling the entire sankaku complex community “pedophiles” and try to pass this place off as a place pro-pedophile when we actually are not, you try to make it look like everything resolve around us fucking kids and you honestly either have a morality stick, shoved deep up your ass or you are have been sexually abused as a child either or you need to go see a head doctor cause all the shit your posting seems to indicate someone who is in depressed need of help, don’t worry we won’t condemn you idiotise anymore, just go and get a check up before you do harm in real life.

Posted by that moron Legend of the Evil King:

“As a reasonable adult (what I expect sancom top have a lot of)”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you’re fucking nuts. I knew you’re pretty stupid and moronic but I didn’t expect it to be this much.

You should be the one to grow a brain dipshit.

• @大和魂:- You again ? why are you even here if you consider here a pedo den ? and don’t try and sell some crappy excuse as to “educate” us, for the last time, GTFO, no one cares for you, your comments are mostly retarded and you claim everyone who doesn’t see your way of retardness is a pedophile not to mention lines like:-

“Acting like as if negative influences from R-rated movies haven’t influenced the actions of adults, either (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout).”

Are you honestly using this ? what part of r rated movies cause them to rob a bank ? are you god damn this retarded, I didn’t see anything in there that they were “influenced” are you so fucking gone in the head that you actually read this and thought “hmmmmmmmmmm movies caused this”, DAMN I KNEW YOU WERE STUPID BUT NOT THIS STUPID!!

“Honestly, what the fuck are you trying to prove?”

Honestly what are you trying to prove ? your comments are already stupid, this one was a whole new level of stupid.

“One would think how “deep” you go into your posts you’ll be able to realize your own pathetic denial.”

Yeah, you are the one definitely in denial, shit I feel like I wasted a minute of my life even reading your post and your link, grow a brain and come back.

• @Actor:-
          Finally someone who gets it! As 11:01 bought up a good point however I have to disagree on some parts. I have to also put in my two cent, maturity does not depend on your age but the person in question, as a guy who had no chose but to grow up and gain maturity at a early age also as someone who has been around a BUNCH of different of people, that the fact is the whole innocent act that some moral fags try to pull with people about 14-16 years is utter crap, It truly is scary what goes on in the teenager years, its funny how as people get older they forget of all the stuff they did back in the day or all those around them did.

As a reasonable adult (what I expect sancom top have a lot of) anyone with a little bit of common senses know that middle school girls who go on a website expecting to exchange sex for cash are far from innocent and if anyone says different, they need to see a head doctor.

• “people are maturing faster and faster. You say that they cannot grasp the concept of sex and love.”

One thing to know what they are, another to think you know what they are.

Dude, if you’ve seen a television show which, at the very least, goes into the day of the life of an average teenager – seeing it from the perspective of an experienced, mature adult+ in comparison to how you were as a teenager (unless you were a complete hermit and all around loser) – you’d know what you just said is far from the case.

Can you see how the above paragraph, and the idea that a majority of pedophiles are – as scientifically and statistically supported – suffer from psychological trauma, come together as I briefly hinted it?

To be a complete faggot by referencing this: isn’t the case of “Megan Taylor Meier” a perfect example of how “love” fueled by an average teenager’s misconception of it is actually a bad thing,/i> (gasps!!!). And contradicts your claim by supporting the idea that the internet is anything but a good place for young teenage girls to grasp the concept of sex and love, as for it can ultimately cause you to take your life and harbor Japanese teenage sex services?!?!

• @Actar
          “Their state of mind? Education?”
          Yup.

“can’t watch an R rated movie just because I’m a MONTH short of my birthday?”

Honestly, what the fuck are you trying to prove?

• @master-evil

Live with it.

A pedophile and potential hypocrite. Go figures.

• Anonymous says:

It is biological… I know from myself for instance that I didn’t get “logic” at all in my head until I was nearing 13, and when it hit, it hit so hard… like the traumas that came to with realizing how wrong all my years before then had been, how bad my decisions, it hit so hard that my personality split (I’m talking literally).

Kids generally have their logic bits developed to usable levels around 12-14, some take as long as till 16, some are as fast as 10-11, it varies. It’s not strong logic mind you, just the basis for common sense.

So yeah the OP here is completely right.

• Anonymous says:

…. What I don’t get is, Why if in other countries, and older times was it perfectly acceptable to have sex, hell, even start a family with very young girls, but suddenly it’s not? They seem/seemed like they could handle it, These girls went out there and purposely sold themselves, The man should have not got in trouble, Though, If he went out and rape a child he should suffer the most painful and soul – crushing torture know to man, but he didn’t. If you can go to Mexico, Taiwan, South America and get very young girls legally, Why not here or there? It doesn’t make sense, Hell you can marry 8 year olds in most of the Middle East. Explain all this shit to me, You seem like a reasonable dude, but, please, no being an asshole, I’m not trying to be one and I don’t feel like getting in a pissing contest over the Internet.

• Anonymous says:

Well Anon @15:02, First off, What does one have to do with the other? Nobles killing peasants and legal age are two different things, Don’t bring them in the conversation to try and give yourself more credibility with new material to try and add to the conversation, People like you who do that obviously don’t have anything new to input and obviously can’t continue the conversation, You’re embarrassing yourself so just stop, You and 大和魂 seem to think you are some kind of saint that has never done a wrong in your life and everyone here is a sinner, You two are full of shit and should leave, Sankaku should just block you two.

• Anonymous says:

Then that’s what I’m saying, A lot of areas in Mexico the age of consent is 12, Just because they are deemed poorer, or less advanced, How should it effect if they can have sex or not? They aren’t traumatized or anything, Besides, A lot of young kids in High School and even Middle School have sex, Some multiple times, That’s their choice, The Medieval thing is just pointless to me anyway, Just because they had shorther lives back then, how does that effect anything? Girls were still married and had children while they were very young then, They could still do it now, That argument doesn’t mean anything. Like I said earlier, If Mexico, For example, Says 12 year olds can be prostituted, Why can’t other places? There’s little difference. People’s morals change, I understand that, It just doesn’t seem right that 200 years ago it was perfectly acceptable to do these things, Now it’s suddenly not? That makes no sense. These girls in the story agreed to this, It’s only their fault, The man shouldn’t be held responsible, I bet if you walked into any school and said to any girl, I’ll give you $40,000 to sleep with me, I can pretty much guarantee it’ll happen, They are too young to grasp the concept of love you say? They sure as hell understand the concept of money.

• Anonymous says:

Lifespans were less back in ye olden days.

You were lucky to reach 50 to 60, so they adopted an if it’s old enough to bleed, then it’s old enough to breed attitude.

Also children weren’t seen as children, they were seen as mini-adults. That also meant working on the fields and with no such thing as schools, that was from age 4 and up. Or if you were the child of nobility that meant becoming a page/squire till old enough to actually contribute.

We’ve progressed since then, with lifespans into the 90s to 100s, combine that with altered views of childhood and it’s now a no no.

As for why it’s ok in some countries and not in others. Wealth and cultural development, those stuck in what we’d consider Medieval times or even older eras, think a lot of the Islamic Nations. Western world went through the Renaissance and started to question religion, the latter is still a taboo in the Islamic world and it’s impeding their development into a more modern society.

And as for the wealth factor, folks are poor, again often have shorter lifespans than in the west, so selling off girls is deemed acceptable, because boys are the only ones that count, because they carry on the family name. China also has that issue, and again, it’s a cultural problem, that’s biting the latter in the ass, due to gender imbalance, which will lead to further social strains as well.

Plus, there’s the issue of some of these nations do having laws against underage sex on the books, but due to widespread corruption, it’s not enforced. So that makes it another ballgame as well.

• Anonymous says:

…Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? By your logic, why can’t nobles kill non-nobles randomly? Peasants sure didn’t mind that in ye olde days, and some nobles still get away with murder and torture in some parts of the world, so why can’t I, as a noble, not simply stab you in the face? I should be allowed to, my family was allowed to do this in the past!

Do you understand why your argument is bullshit now?

People could marry children because women were considered property. This, thankfully, changed.
          You should go to Afghanistan, I am sure your opinion will be liked there, where people don’t give a shit about women. You’d fit in with scum like that.

• Anonymous says:

‘ If you can go to Mexico, Taiwan, South America and get very young girls legally, Why not here or there?’

Erm, Mexico and Taiwan have age-of-consent laws. You can legally get young *women*, who are over the age of consent.

Now, old-fashioned parents may be willing to let you marry their daughters before the age of consent – but that’s marriage, with all its legal and financial baggage, plus very strict family pressure.

• Then society should also force the kids to understand what happens to them, then fellow school kids will gossip and tweet or blog or facebook and pass the punishment stories around. They really need to publish the punishment on national media, even if they don’t publish their names, handing out a harsh sentence would curb some sellers. Kids may think they’re invincible and still sell themselves but it’ll turn some away from selling themselves in the first place.

It’s like the war on drugs, normal people don’t grow pot left and right because they know the punishment will be harsh. A certain amount of resistance has been engrained in people.

• Anonymous says:

“Then society should also force the kids to understand what happens to them, then fellow school kids will gossip and tweet or blog or facebook and pass the punishment stories around.”

And what makes you think this isn;t the case? Because it’s seemingly not done in Japan? Japan is not the center of the world, contrary to what and other otaku may believe.

• I don’t believe that capacity people trying to pull, if you can track back your junior high days or your high school days you will more or less remember clearly that teenagers are not innocent children in fact they are FAR from it, I remember back in my days a few 13 year old girls going after grown ass men, YES 13 year old girls, trying to start conventions with the construction men next door and they won’t asking for any maths questions, thats for sure, I remember a 15 year old girl moving out of her mothers house to spend time with her older lover, I remember when a set of us would go to the Internet cafe to watch porn, I remember when coming out of school hearing how many girls got pregnant, this is why I know for a fact, that people trying to pass off teenage girls as children are dead fucking wrong.

• Anonymous says:

And yet look how YOU turned out to be. I don’t really think I need to explain why your argument is a bunch of pathetic bullshit to excuse the fact that you’re hungry for preteen pussy and would just want to bang kids.

And those kids you mentiopned, tell, how are they now, huh? I’m betting that were one be presented to a bunch of complete normal strangers, the conclusion would be that she has “grown up to be a slut”.

• @master-evil
          “they thought me ignorant people like you should not be taken seriously”

You mean, you no longer have any anarchist influenced anti-pedophile campaign by the big bad governments conspiracy bull to say anymore, after realizing one can’t really justify either pedophilia or hebephilia (adults attracted to teenagers.)

But if you keep on claiming that that my comments are “idioctic” and victimize yourself some more, your pedo/hebe lusts will remain intact bro.

• @Anon 13:47:- Sorry to burst that little tiny world of yours, I for a fact was not talking about having sex with pre-teens much less kids, I don’t know what on gods green earth made you think so but please I do ask for you to actually go back and read, I was talking about my teenage years and explaining the falsehood of how teenage girls are “innocent”, if you think am like [b]YOU[/b] whos brain can’t seem to function without thinking about sex, am afraid you are mistaken by the way no, I am neither a pedophile nor a hephile or ephhophile, I for a fact like women my own age, if I meet a girl younger then me and we end up in a relationship, so be it however I do not have any desire for young pussy or any type of pussy that I can’t have a mature convention afterwords with.

• Anonymous says:

14-16 are not children, they maybe treated as such because they live under their parents roof however 14-16 are far from innocent and far from nerve can you honestly say that after READING the article this is by far not the first time some schoolgirls sold themselves and it is from far the last, the only difference between a 18 year old and a 17 year old are hours and believe me I have seen some 13 year old CHILDREN as some may claim, go after and try to get involved with grown ass men and yes they are the ones who went up to the men and began convention, if this is “innocent” and they do not have the capacity,then you sir are blind.

• Anonymous says:

’14-16 are not children, they maybe treated as such’

A girl who voluntarily prostitutes herself is a criminal, just like a man who voluntarily solicits prostitution. Age does not materially affect the anti-social nature of crime. Thus a 13-year-old who puts herself on a prostitution site is blameworthy.

I have some sympathy for a 13-year-old who thought she was volunteering for a job sweeping out a restaurant and accidentally got involved with a whorehouse. But that is not what happened here.

• Anonymous says:

People believe that doing a crime is bad, but actually a crime is something considered wrong for the law and the law is made from a bunch of radicals who wanted an ideal society for them. You may look at it as bad, but they see it differently.

• >If you’re read anything regarding sexual relationships between children/adolescents and older individuals, it’s blatantly obvious that it has a negative impact.

Or it’s a little bit more complicated than that.
        Do you really really expect to read positive examples in the media ? They have their own interests and agenda. And they would have a lot of problems up their asses if even a single article like that would be made.

Also you don’t know what a “trauma” even is. Sorry to break that down to you, noob.
        Now if you would have said, that there are various developmental disorders that may occur, this would at least give you a bit of credibility.

• Anonymous says:

Yes, the conspiracy theory. That everything could be utter falsehoods to suit the needs of whoever. Of course, it’s an argument. But unless all of the psychologists of the world are conspiring to brainwash the public, I seriously doubt ALL of the countless studies conducted regarding the negative effects of this sort of thing are completely baseless. In any case, it certainly doesn’t validate your own thinking over another’s.

Also, as far as the “trauma” issue goes, they just didn’t specify it as psychological trauma. Again, I don’t think it was a matter of stupidity or oversight. It was simply implied, which I’m sure the majority of viewers could assume on their own. However, I’m sure they’re terribly sorry they didn’t provide a list of every single documented psychological effect/disorder that results in order to improve their “credibility.”

• @schierkeandme
          I really appreciate you taking time out of your honest life to kick some pseudoscience with us; but please, just stop.

“They have their own interests and agenda. And they would have a lot of problems up their asses if even a single article like that would be made”

Says the guy who reads Sankaku Complex.

“A trauma is usually not the result of a sexual realtionship in consent. Something like that is very very rare.”

Because your words, though biased and usually incomprehensible due to bad grammar, is undeniable truth…

• Anonymous says:

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE DAWG!

If you are going to rebel against society it just shows you immature you are. If you are going to go against facets of society you find absurd for logical reasons other than “MAN, FUCK THE MAN!” then stand strong.

Obviously though you just need to grow up.

• Anonymous says:

So doing your own thing, being yourself, and enjoying what you love is more “immature” than giving up your individuality looking “cool” and conforming to other people around you. What has the public schooling system done to our children?

• 大和魂:- “sadly, this is a website frequented by well known and documented pedophiles (i.e. evil-unveiled.com/Tyciol).”

@Legend of Evil King:

“WOW! just when I thought you were a moron, you proved me wrong, you are the biggest fucking moron since the dawn of time, if you are a troll, please atleast be smarter. There is no prove of him being here as a user named Tyciol, has yet to post about wanting to fuck kids much less engage it and he the guy with the username Tyciol) hardly shows up around here, now if your point is HE was the guy you were reference now you got to be a utter moron cause anyone can use that username, I don’t know if you were trying to be witty or trying to bring a point but I do know the article didn’t have sankaku complex on the list of sites he visited and you honestly are nothing but a pest now.”

Which shithole school did you study? English, motherfucker. Learn to write it you useless piece of trash!

• Anonymous says:

But I’m not the Anon who talked about liking children. I never said I liked 14 year old girls. I personally hate children and never want to have any involvement with them. And I also know it’s not OK to have sex with a child because of the emotional damage and stuff that could be done to them afterwards.

• Anonymous says:

to a certain extent, you’re on the right track. But it’s not like someone is trying to keep you from having fun. Putting it that way is what makes you childish.
          Culture and society, morals and virtues do mess with our ways of life, but some people need them. Like you. 16 year old girls are fine but children have a distinct name for a reason. You don’t need to be brainwashed by society to understand that it’s not OK to have sex with a 14yo or younger.

• sadly, this is a website frequented by well known and documented pedophiles (i.e. evil-unveiled.com/Tyciol).

Unless seeking amusement out of the John Wayne Gacy-tier posts in response to how wrong fucking children are – regardless of solid the point you’re trying to make is – you’re only wasting your time trying to prove how morals actually are essential!

• Anonymous says:

Let’s see how mature you are after sending you to North Korea.

When something is fundamentally wrong, rebellion may be a good thing. Had that never happened, heck, you’d still be in a British colony.

• Sorry, but I’ll assume that most girls at that age lack proper experience to please a man right to be worth the money. Even though they don’t get punished by Japanese law, do the police at least notify their parents and / or school?

@Legend of the evil King
    I totally agree with you.But there are some more things that I want to say.

Firstly, there is no basis for saying that people are not “emotionally mature” when they are teenagers.The highest “raw IQ” of the average person is at age 14.And legally adult people routinely underestimate what adolescents are capable of.Read Dr. Robert Epstein’s “The Case against adolescence”.

In Judith Levine’s “Harmful to Minors”, she pointed out that it is the sex-hysteria, rather than sex that is emotionally harmful to the minors.Her book also had studies that

And lastly,I will take it one step further and say that the whole concept of “emotional injury” is an invented concept that is promoted and given too much importance by moral extremists.Unlike a physical injury,no one can prove the existence of an emotional injury.The whole of psychiatry is a pseudoscience.The Rosenhan Experiment demonstrates how easy it is to fool the psychiatrists and how extremely inconsistent they are. Richard Feynman described psychiatrists as witch doctors and social sciences as pseudo-sciences that intimidate people.

• Anonymous says:

I missed out on this part-
      Her book also had studies that shows that teenagers are actually MORE CAREFUL about taking protection during sex than legal adults.

Not to mention, you guys should read about false memory syndrome – how many psychiatrists have actually CREATED trauma using suggestion.

• In Russia we have clean and tidy sluts aged 20-25 available for $70 for an hour. Use them myself sometimes, but I haven’t been able to find a single uderaged girl trading herself. That’s a pretty good reason to be envious of Japan.

• Anonymous says:

Super hyper mega bargain!

At tobita shinichi legendary district you cannot get a girl for cheaper than 10000 yen, an that is easily a 30+ girl, and in many place din Japan 10000 yen only get you a blowjob!!

Lucky bastard!!!

• Japanese law is so fucked up.

A gram of pot is a worse charge then having an orgy with 3 middle school girls?
    A gram is not enough to even get a buzz let alone get high on.
    They probably planted it anyway.

In most US states except for the ultra backwards ones under 30 grams of pot is a ticket or at most a misdemeanor.

Still those girls are selling themselves too cheap if you ask me.
    Some rich pervert would give them enough to buy their first car or a bitching home computer setup.

• Anonymous says:

Well, this is completely unfair. Sure, charge him for the weed but not the girl. She put herself out there and agreed to meet him. She even knew where she was going and thus knew what to expect so technically she was consenting to sex. She should also get booked for prostitution. She was paid after all.

• Anonymous says:

You can easily pay 3 fat ugly schoolgirls to have a 4p for $200.
    If she isn’t fat, she’s working so cheaply. Don’t they research rates first? If you have top class rates, then you’ll only get top class clients!

• Anonymous says:

Obviously in reality biology dictates. Once the hormones start flowing and sexual desire is felt – I don’t think you can call such a person a child, a youth yes, but not a child. I find it interesting that 13 year-olds are actually taking the initiative to actively sell themselves online though… I mean I accept that being 13 and sexually active not an unreasonable possibility but becoming a prostitute at 13? When did this idea take root? Why do these girls seem to be able to keep their activities secret – usually their is a huge bias against slutiness in general, let alone fing old men for money. When I was 13 I had no where near the autonomy of these middles school girls – I still don’t have a cellphone and I’m still a f-ing virgin because fucking religion stopped me for getting some when I was healthy enough to do so.

• Well I guess that’s one good thing about Australia.
      In the US they still make you pay a fine and a court summons.
      States still ruled by walking shit it could still carry up to 30 days jail time though usually most judges who have a working brain try to give only community service for small offenses.
      The things you learn by watching cops and trutv.

• LOL!! I don’t know about these 3 girls, I mean you can’t be thatgood looking if your selling yourself that cheap however it makes me wonder just how in the fucking blue moon do, these guys get caught ? wouldn’t it be smarter, I don’t know to use your house instead of a love hotel cause its plain as day love hotels are nothing more then hotspots for this kind of stuff.

Oh and I THOUGHT THAT REMOVING INTERNET CAFE BOOTHS WOULD STOP THIS EVIL CRIMES!!

guess I was wrong :p j/k

• Anonymous says:

So~ how can I contact them.
    My girlfriend is 13, so I guess it’s okay if I am doing it?
    I mean, I want a relationship based on trust and love with my girlfriend, but I don’t want to come up with sex until it is our time.

• It’s just as easy to get a Canadian schoolgirl to spread her legs, thing is, I can’t picture them doing it even for pay for old men.

But it’s a well enough established reality here in my own hometown, that if your daughter graduates jr high without having been knocked up, she’s likely gay, or dreadfully ugly. Well likely not THAT common, but it’s bad enough that people are that skeptical.

Our young usually settle for selling drugs though, not their bodies. Guess drugs are not as common in Japan.

• Anonymous says:

what’s with these old men lusting after kids? I would kill them all. and what’s with these kids prostituting themselves? I would kill them also. Japan’s government has so much hypocrisy and leniency, they have laws against pedophilia but gravure idols can be of any age.

• Anonymous says:

‘what’s with these old men lusting after kids? I would kill them all. and what’s with these kids prostituting themselves? I would kill them also.’

You’re just one fanatic. A lone nut will often have no compunction about killing. A lone nut doesn’t have to compromise with anyone.

It’s hard to run a government with fanatics, and when fanatics group together they often learn to compromise.

Thus most governments lack the political will to conduct summary executions.

• Anonymous says:

FUCK YOU JAPAN AND YOUR LOLI SHIT PROSTITUTION. YOU ALL FUCK HEADS THAT SUPPORT THIS KIND OF ANIME CAN’T YOU FUCKING SEE WTF IS GOING IRL SOCIALLY? YOU FUCKIN DUMB SHITS! I AM GOING TO SINK THIS COUNTRY SO NONE OF THIS HAPPENS EVER.

YOU WATCH JAPANESE PIGS! PIGS! PIGS!