Comment on School Makes Girls Clean Urinals Barehanded by ChaosAngelZero:
I was about to ask if this was another China-related post before reading a bit more.
Recent comments by ChaosAngelZero:
- Sony: “PS4 Gamers Will Love Using Their Real Names!”:
Hey Artefact, the guy’s name isn’t Mark Sunny, it’s Mark Cerny.
- Nintendo: “Consumers Can’t Tell Wii U From PS4 Anyway…”:
“He can perhaps be forgiven for a certain lack of concern after the crushing success of Move and Kinect.” You really sure about the Move there, man? http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2012/03/08/sony-boss-on-move-we-could-have-done-a-better-job/ Seems to me it lost its fire at about 10 or so million units, while the Kinect is around 20… http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/09/xbox-360-surpassed-66m-sold-and-kinect-has-sold-18m-units/
- Top 50 Anime of the 21st Century, According to NicoNico:
“13. Lucky Star” “32. Gurren Lagann” AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!1!11!!!1111
- “Why Do Japanese Use Circle = Correct & Tick = Incorrect?”:
“Foreigners are like frogs in a well [ignorant of the ways of the world]. Foreigners need to adopt a more global perspective.” Yeah, stoopid gaijins, what do they know about global perspective that we, a bunch of xenophobic islanders, don’t?
- Top 15 Anime You Mustn’t Show to Children:
And what about Amon: Apocalypse of Devilman?