Otaku Celebrate Erica & Ursula’s Birthday

erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-001.jpg

Otaku have been celebrating the birthday of trouserless Teutonic belle Erica Hartmann, as well as that of her sibling Ursula, both of which fall on the 19th of April.

erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-002.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-003.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-004.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-005.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-006.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-007.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-008.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-009.jpg
erica-ursula-hartmann-birthday-celebrations-010.jpg

• Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:41
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This arc is one of the longest, if they follow it faithfully, at this current pace, it should last till episode 26.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:40
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This is the REM arc! Her moment of absolute glory.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:07
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • for you ..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_ ./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\ Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì ...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'... …"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : :... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:02
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This reminds me of a Korean drama I recently watched called "Remember" where the protagonist is always losing against all odds in every single episode... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:56
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • Don't you tell me what to do! I'll suck wha...wait. Oh, fuck it. I'll suck any dick I damn well please!... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:55
    My Girlfriend’s Elder Sister Pretty Promiscuous
  • The same with Thailand and Vietnam! Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about.... More