Comment on Final Fantasy XIV Player Populations At Death’s Door by Ataeru:
I would be happy for FF6, FF8 and FF9 remakes. Its a shame they’re all shadowed by FF7. (not saying its bad, but still)
Ataeru made other comments on this post:
- Final Fantasy XIV Player Populations At Death’s Door:
Well that population is not as bad a some other MMOs. Its certainly much better having a low of 15,000 people, then a messily 1,500 population in both NA and JP servers for other MMOs *cough*CosmicBreak*cough*
Recent comments by Ataeru:
- “What is Wrong With This Picture?”:
what I don’t get it, is it supposed to be some kind of new mak… FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
- Energy Saving Trap:
What the? how is that possible?
- 3DS Falls Flat? Not For Long – Senran Kagura Boob Action:
But the 3ds automatically tracks what you do and sends it to nentendo. how would hackers get around that?
- Rie Tanaka’s Succubus Cosplay “Too Sexy”:
And that is why those old farts (30-40 year olds) on 2ch are still virgins.
- Ishihara Re-elected as Tokyo Governor:
*slaps otaku behind head* Why did you guys not vote!?