Well, the seiyuu otaku have made a point to, at every interval, show EXACTLY how lifeless they can get (this goes especially on Christmas).
BlaqCat made other comments on this post:
- Aya Hirano: “Stop Making Up Things About Me!”:
Sad, sad otaku. Simply can’t accept their idols/seiyus having an actual love life. They should call up a health delivery girl and get over all this.
Recent comments by BlaqCat:
- Fate/EXTRA CCC Extra Sexy “17+” Ero-RPG:
For PSP and not Vita? What kind of backwards shit is this? Oh well…maybe it’ll be up on the PS store for purchase…
- Chinese Mobs Cripple Man for Driving Japanese Car:
This is quite sad indeed. Everyone is concentrating so much on the muslim protests, but at least they have ignorance and religiously inflammatory material as an excuse. The people here are just being even more ridiculous.
- Sword Art Online Cyber-Sex Anime:
Why would you feel NTR ? MC got the girl. Isn’t that normal?
- Senran Kagura Burst Sexier Than Ever:
Wow. That post..is quite moronic. Nothing in your comment displays hipocrisy. Just..your own odd conclusion.
- To Love-Ru Darkness Face-Sitting Ero-Manga: