The (sad) answer: “Probably not.”
Alexeon made other comments on this post:
- Tales of Xillia Announced as PS3 Exclusive:
Ive given up on Bamco. Announce it for the west and Ill pay attention. Its just too painful otherwise.
Recent comments by Alexeon:
- Toyota “Will Sell” Char Aznable Gundam Auris:
Why, Japan, why do you hate America? Sell us a Gundam-themed car too!
- New Year’s Delivery Terrorism, Madoka Style:
I thought the terrorism lied in the fact that Madoka is essentially dooming herself to a horrible life as a mahou shoujo in exchange for you to have a happy new year. I didn’t ask for this…
- PETA Condemns Pokémon as “Animal Cruelty”:
PETA is retarded… but I wouldn’t mind playing a Pokemon game where you have to fistfight Pokemon in order to subdue and capture them.
- Great Wall of China Collapses:
Wow, now they are destroying pieces of human history? Just because their distant ancestors built the thing doesn’t mean they have the right to let it fall to ruin. It’s a world historical site now. They should be more careful with such things.
- Chinese Samaritan “Left To Drown” After Rescuing Boy:
Human decency such as his is wasted on most of humanity. It’s really sad but that’s how it is.