Comment on Ken Akamatsu vs NicoNico Douga – “They Are Thieves!” by Tidus:
Why dont the mangaka go on strike or something but it has to be a pretty large strike for it to work. Imagine people not being able to read their manga because the mangaka decided not to write it anymore and they could probably demand more money from the big businesses. All of this is assuming that a large amount of people do go on strike. Let the pirates imagine a world without thier favorite stuff or the business losing profit. Might be a tad extreme I know, but I believe who ever uses the most force wins. Really how much does the mangaka have to lose?
Tidus made other comments on this post:
- Ken Akamatsu vs NicoNico Douga – “They Are Thieves!”:
Well the manga on his site you download for free where you came up that you have to pay is beyond me. BTW I was able to download them and the scans are not that bad
Recent comments by Tidus:
- Aki Hoshino’s Sexy Hips “Inhumanly Grotesque”:
Someone needs to feed her or something because that’s kinda disturbing when you can see her pelvis like that.
- Miyazaki: “Stone Age Skills More Important Than Literacy”:
I hear ya, he has his rape face on.
- Ochinko Heroines “All Total Perverts”:
Those ears creep me out
- Panty & Stocking with Bikini & Tentacles:
you mean the parody of south park animation?
- Aya Hirano: “My Agency Forced Me To Do All This!”:
I thought it was when she said she had sex with multiple men older than her