Rabbit Sitter Hunted

rabbit-sitter-1.jpg

rabbit-sitter-2.jpg

Internet users have been outraged by a woman posting a video of herself crushing rabbits to a pulp by sitting on them.

The video, posted on a Chinese video sharing site, shows a woman apparently petting a small rabbit in the company of her friends, only to place it on a table, put a board on top of it and then sit on the board, pulverising the rabbit.

The crushed rabbit’s corpse can be seen with its internal organs spewing forth from its mouth, the woman responsible flashing a “V” sign and evidently enjoying herself greatly.

This egregious animal cruelty has outraged Chinese net users, who have launched one of their famous vigilante manhunts, although it seems all they have to work with is the video and a suggestion that she has a Sichuan accent.

The whole affair is of course unhappily reminiscent of the kitten stamper, a case with very similar circumstances, and in both cases it seems no serious response from Chinese authorities has been forthcoming.

1,143 Comments
    Comment by vanilka
    06:17 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

No, I won't turn that video on. I love animals and I just can't bear to watch such horrible things.
    How could she?
    That's so awful, it makes me want to cry.
    Poor thing. Seriously, how can someone be so cruel? Why do people do such things? This is just... sick... No, there's no word that could describe how disgusting it is.
    I hope they'll find the person and do the same to her! Maybe just... more slowly...

13:51 07/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

i don't agree with her being crushed. Life in prison without the possibility of parole is the worst sentence anyone could get depending on the prison. so many people say i would kill her .... okay ...so you did now what. she is dead and cannot feel anymore but prison however is a constant daily reminder of what "have i done, i am never getting out."

01:16 11/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

if she goes into prison all the inmates will torture her then she will wish she wasnt so mentally screwed up.

08:20 22/11/2010 # ! Drivel (-0.8)

You a vegetarian? Only vegetarians deserve to be animal lovers.

Comment by VVayfarer
    01:08 23/11/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"You a crazy vegan animal-activist that lives and breathes only for animals' sake? Only true pro-animal activists deserve to be animal-lovers" ...right?

Your 'vegetarian complex' is very amusing.

Comment by vanilka
    02:19 23/11/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Dear anon, no, I admit I'm not a vegetarian, nor vegan. However, there's a big difference in killing for food - as quick and humanely as possible, provided that animals were kept in good conditions - and torturing animals for fun.
    Of course, if I had to kill my "food" myself, I probably couldn't manage.
    Maybe I'm hypocrite but even though I do eat rabbit meat, I still like the animals enough not to want them to die in such horrible way.
    I think that behaving as nature tells us - to be omnivores - is not wrong. For children it's even essential to eat meat for their brain and body to develop properly. However, we still have to respect nature and its creations.

06:16 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

And yet more proof that the homosapiens is the most disgusting creature on earth...

Comment by Veridis Quo
    07:34 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Yeah, she signed her own death warrant by posting that vid online.

00:20 29/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

she didn't post that video online its the guy who infiltrated the group who did. But she was selling those videos anyways so its bound to get out.

Comment by Lunatique
    06:12 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Where does she gets the idea?
    That b*tch...

09:01 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Well, she's going to hell. I 100% hope the people in China finds this women and gives her the deserved punishment. Even finding out her name, job/occupation, and where she lives would even be more than enough, so that people will always look down on her.

Poor rabbit. What's more is I can't believe her friends didn't even stop her. What a couple of bitches.

10:30 26/05/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

That is her occupation. She's rich already. Read it again.

09:18 25/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Her friends probably killed some rabbits toooo.....

12:43 09/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

they were all in it , u should see what the other two chinks did, very gross

15:22 22/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

where do i find link to what the other 2 girls did? i want to share with my friends in case someone can find out who they are. please email link at eyekn0w@yahoo.com

00:49 21/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm professional killer. but i'm tired with my job.. I want do something more than just killing for money.. please if someone have information about this, (or other 2..) girl send it me on my e-mail: empath@ya.ru
    thnx.

13:47 07/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

no pro assassin would request a job on a website like this. you have been watching way too many movies.

06:13 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

No innocent new born life deserves to go through that, ever. I watch to this to honor the rabbit's bravery in this ordeal. what could have made her do that? entertainment of friends? bad childhood? popularity? FUCKING BABY HAD TO DIE FOR THAT REASON IT WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR!? fuck fuck fuck fuck

12:00 04/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Men actually get turned on by this shit. And they are willing to pay big $$$... Sick but true.

03:13 05/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

You hit the nail on the head! Hmmm double entendre intended now that I think of it.lmao.

17:30 22/11/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Do you eat animals?

Comment by vanilka
    06:55 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I would like to see that bitch trying this with a grizzly bear, a lion or an other animal of that sort... It's easy to pick on smaller and weaker, huh?

08:44 26/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

i really like this i wiah that bunny was my dick and anyone else agree?

06:52 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

In times of old there were a habbits like cutting off hands once someone being convicted from the act of theft...I think people still deserve the same punishment these days...you can't hide behind some morals all the time...sometimes eye for an eye is the only way...

17:31 10/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah but do you know what they used to do to animals back then, they used to torture them too and worse....

07:00 22/11/2010 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

So as punishment for her killing her own rabbit someone else kills their own rabbit?

06:51 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Video of some fat chick squashing little rabbit. Some people have no life. If you like to kill something try the army.

06:50 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

I finished watching the video. What makes me sick is that she had to turn the rabbit and squash the other side! It is unacceptable, I am so angry at this bitch! She kills animals for fun in such a gruesome way?

I am not for animal rights and those bullshit, but at least experiments put animals to good use. Where as this bitch kills for fun?

This woman deserved to be skinned alive and I hope it gets streamed live on the net!

10:57 15/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Animal cruelty is animal cruelty, not matter what form it comes in, for fun, testing etc etc. What your basically saying is that you dont mind if an animal is abused so long as you gain from it.

Don't rage if you don't care about experimenting on animals. If you don't care for animals if people hurt them and you know it, yet seeing a random video about bunnies being squashed and care about that, you're a screwed up fuck. You either HATE it when animals die, or DON'T. Stop going in between, people!

23:01 07/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

you fckin idiot, difference is killing for fun.

13:19 17/02/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

great film is there anymore of them floating around

09:25 06/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Some people don't think we have a right to do ANYTHING to animals. Some people think it's ok to torture them if it gets their rocks off.

Your tests on them can cause pain for life, but you don't care about their lifelong suffering because it's in your interest.

Compared to experiments, a crush fetish video is more humane. At least the animals die within minutes.

If bettering science is good enough for you, then getting someone's rocks off is good enough for me.

03:12 05/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

FREAK!! What?Youre that hard up to see a lil leg? AbsOlutely insane you are! Get help.Maybe they should take a mallot and squash your testicles you freak!!lmao.

17:27 10/11/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

dumb fuck, its not going in between, IT DEPENDS ON DIFFERENT SITUATIONS AND WHAT HAPPENS, thATS WHY IT SEEMS TO YOU WE CHOOSE EITHER SIDE DUMB ASS.

18:19 01/04/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

this really got me hard ..anyone wanna squash my dick like thoes rabbits? ;) reply if you do

09:15 22/11/2010 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Never had the energy to ever do a post on sc untill now. I'm chinese by blood & flesh and i'm gonna fuckin' hunt down this slut in december when i return and make sure she gets what she deserves. I'll rip her fucking heart out and feed it to her friends that were watching.

01:34 02/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

wow, that's sick as squishing a rabbit. you asians are creepy

Comment by zackrosario
    02:50 25/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

we asians are not creepy.the CHINA CHINESE are.

this bitch has a mental problem.she should've been caught to mental hospital already.

00:16 29/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

How come you don't see the irony in what you just wrote? How is what you just said any better than what the the person two posts above you wrote? Why can't you see that just as you can't judge all Asians based on a video of a stupid Chinese girl you also cannot judge all the Chinese people based on this video. If you are going to defend your race stop being a racist yourself.

20:27 19/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

i wish she would sit on my hotdog more than once i wouldnt mind i would punish her for her wrong doings head down bottoms up here comes the wip

12:19 28/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

that is stupid, you cant judge the asisnas for a video of a stupid chinnese girl...

05:12 23/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

And this time i'll be the guy that makes the video and u do the job *Team Work!* i'm from israel by the way

17:42 24/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Dude, you can go to hell.. same with isreal, there is a reason we want your country deleted from earth's surface. DIE MOTHERFUCKER! DIE FROM RADIATION !! MELT , BURN... DIE!

09:13 14/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL, as you can see Israel's "enemies" are really educated... ><"
    Why are we talking about Israel anyways? This slut is the thing that concernes us now...I mean god! this is beyond cruelty...this is just fucked up!

00:46 21/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

please if someone have information about this girl or 2 others. send it me on my e-mail: empath@ya.ru I want hunt them

16:16 23/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

where is your sense of poetic justice? the proper way to deal with her would be to put her under a steam roller

10:16 16/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

THAT´S JAPANESE

09:17 25/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

no?!? SERIUSLY?!?!

18:50 13/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

They're Chinese....

12:11 05/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Bring back pics or it didn't happen.