Comment on Asahi: “K-ON! Has No Story, So There’s No Growth” by kamiru:
people call it slice of life, but it wouldn’t be so popular if weren’t the moe.
kamiru made other comments on this post:
- Asahi: “K-ON! Has No Story, So There’s No Growth”:
welcome to the world of overused moe disguised as poorly done slice of life, you mean?
Recent comments by kamiru:
- Police Hunt Man for Following JC 10m:
i blame loli manga and anime
- And You Thought Japanese Cops Couldn’t Get Any Worse…:
better than raping and killing like some other countries…
- Man “Impersonated Foreigner” To Rape Girlfriend’s Daughters:
i’m more worried about child labours.
- Chinese Woman Finds Goldfish in Pepsi Bottle:
the only reasonable thing i can think of is the fish was small back then and it grew up — by drinking china-made pepsi.
- Haganai Sena Kashiwazaki Gym Uniform Figure:
what? i thought her name was “niku”!!