Microsoft Chikan Busted For Schoolgirl Groping

train-chikan-by-koiizumi-amane.jpg

A Microsoft employee has been arrested for groping the breasts of a schoolgirl.

The 40-year-old salaryman, an employee of Microsoft’s Kansai banch office, was travelling on the JR Kobe line on a train headed for Osaka.

On the train he allegedly took the opportunity to grope a 16-year-old schoolgirl, fondling her breasts by placing his hands up under her shirt.

The girl pulled him from the train at the next station and handed him over to station staff.

He has been charged with indecent assault by police, charges which he denies:

“I may perhaps have touched her body but I did not touch her breasts.”

21:07 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Microsoft finally found a way to blend in, with Japan, molest schoolgirls. BRILLIANT!

21:37 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That (like most of these claims) is made up crap by an attention whore...

I'd punch (or better kick) her in the face !

Comment by Fapping Time
    21:20 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

if I ever found myself in this situation, since I would already be seen as guilty, I think I would have to punch her in the face for good measure.
    Then they would have a real charge against me then...

Comment by kumesana
    21:22 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You know, I try to be a wise man and I think it might be a reasonable approach. The problem here is you have no way out of being condemned, so these girls not only may get you condemned, but have no incentive to not do that.
    Not as a get-back measure, if only these girls were more often getting hit the same measure they accused men to be 'predators', they might want to avoid doing it a bit more.

00:20 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Jesus, I find it a little disturbing how many of you are blaming the girl saying she made it up when the guy openly admitted to touching her. You kind of people are why many young girls don't report abuse.

01:06 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, he said he might have touched her, which to me sounds like he either accidentally touched her body or intentionally touched her and is trying to make it sound like an accident.

Comment by Kentaru
    11:05 30/05/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Had a fellow sailor got accused of this one time on our way to Tokyo, was pretty intense. Luckily, a japanese citizen told police that he witnessed the whole thing and told police that both of my buddy's hands were no where near her but was only bumping on her because the train was packed that time. Got out of that one luckily.

Girl was cute though...

Comment by Marik
    00:01 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

haha he got trolled

Comment by CLC
    20:56 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

dont worry M$ will be able to bribe their way out

17:14 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Can't help but wonder if something like this would have ever gotten posted on here if it had been a Nintendo or Sony employee.

16:45 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder will this case end up same as the accused one?

Comment by Psyxe
    16:22 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

He took advantage of her, then she managed to pull him from said train by force and hand him over to the police?

sounds like she could have easily stopped him from getting up her shirt etc etc

aka a school girl just trying to get some money knowing that everyone will believe her

Comment by kumesana
    21:18 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe she could have stopped him but still wanted him punished for doing that sort of things.

And besides, I don't think you'd get anything resisting to someone wanting to hand you over to local authorities in a filmed, crowded, have-to-pass-in-front-of-said-authorities-to-go-out areas.

Comment by PrinceHeir
    17:28 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol groping fail XD

20:34 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"Microsoft" probably could be interpreted as a description of schoolgirl breasts anyway.

Can't unthink it.

18:53 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If it was an Apple employee, he'd obviously be groping a school boy.

05:16 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I told you ass holes this so many times but nobody listened, Xbots are fucking pedos!!!

14:21 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Hold it! My common sense is tingling........... *click* OMG you're WRONG ON ALL LEVELS!

Comment by Alexeon
    02:58 04/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I knew Microsoft was evil down to the last employee!

Man, so she dragged him to the police? Thats pretty awesome.

07:30 21/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

microsoft employees ARE'NT above the law? thats news to me.

19:42 10/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Pics or gtfo. D:

Comment by Soljashy
    15:17 04/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Showing results for "branch office". Search instead for "banch office".

05:48 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

he was testing the quality
    can't be blamed for doing his job

14:39 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So either he did do something or he accidentally touched her and she over reacted. Or it could be "if you're ever hard up for cash just accuse some guy of groping you" I think is how it went. I don't know. There're so many possibilities.

Once, in school, my hand brushed passed a girl's butt when I was putting my backpack on. We both brushed it off since it was an accident. Then once at a party someone pinched my ass. I just hope it was a cute girl. Scratch that. I just hope it was a girl. No offense against gays but, y'know, unwanted touching and all...

11:27 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Microsoft FAIL.

I don't want to play whatever love simulator game they're developing, because it has only BAD ENDs.

01:22 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Instead of making games, MS re-enacts them in real life.

Comment by Lannando
    11:44 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I see.....The power of Breast ataks aigan

11:43 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

He was just doing a little research for future 360 force-feedback peripherals. I mean the Xbox has to cut into the Japanese market somehow, and if high school breasts are what the fans want then who are we to come between an MS employee and his work?

Comment by Shadowmen
    11:48 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

maybe feeling the size for that gal gun game

11:55 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

And the company he works for is relevant because...? I mean, if it'd been at a work function, or if he'd been on the train handing out flyers for Microsoft products or was otherwise doing somehthing specifically for Microsoft while groping, it might have some relevance. But if not, then who cares if he worked at Microsoft or at the local convenience store?

11:59 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

in process of making the microsoft train simulator for japan.

(microsoft train simulator is not a lie btw)

00:10 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Microsoft Train STimulator, you mean.

Comment by alidan
    11:49 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i want just 1 guy, to say this after getting caught

"look at her, and them, and that, how the hell could i resist not touching them on a bumpy trip"

Comment by VZ
    11:35 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Normal day in Japan.

Comment by Risui
    11:41 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

agreed, in japan this is a greeting.

11:52 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"Hey there, Chiaki-chan!" *touches boobs*
    "Oh hai, Taro-kun!" *touches penis*

Comment by Rakshasa
    14:33 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Confirming this is a normal day in Japan, but I really didn't touch her that time... ^_^

Comment by YakomoFujikawa
    11:34 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"I may have touched the body, but I didn't touch the breasts."

*face palm*

Comment by kumesana
    21:10 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Not everybody has good communication skills, for one. Now, even if you're good or okay at it, try being calm and 100% rational in such a situation.

Trains are unimagingly packed, if both of them was near each other it is an obvious fact that their bodies touched. He might have wonder retrospectively whether his hands might have touched her. You don't always put your hands in the ideal "cannot possibly touch anyone" position, nor even spontaneously think you should.

Comment by ⛔ БОSS ⛔
    11:10 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

How do you get pulled by a 16 yo girl?
    Not that I condone this behavior

Comment by kumesana
    20:57 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

By thinking "If I don't come quietly she'll just get assistance in making me so, or just get me arrested in the station, either way making me more suspicious and look like a violent person as I forcefully liberated my wrist."

Which is rather correct in my book. Of course, just being slightly less suspicious won't really gain you much, but it is unlikely you'll manage to flee and never hear about it ever again, so... Time to choose.

11:16 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Trust me! 16 year old girls do got the strength when needed lol.

Comment by Ankiraw
    11:27 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, we all know how much girls can beat the crap out of tough guys in anime. I assume real life is the same then.

Comment by alidan
    11:46 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

suddenly it all makes sense how girls in anime are all really strong men in japan have weak as fuck bodies.

maybe they picked up a few more traits than generally androgynous looks and bodies.

Comment by Schrobby
    22:13 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You should've told the dumb bitch why you didn't do anything. That sure would've shut her up.

Comment by kumesana
    21:01 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually, I do try to inform people about natural consequences of the pedophilia hysteria in such occurences.

You'd be amazed how many people think if you are interested in sex in more ways than the missionary position with a unique partner, it is only natural you accept to be condemned as a sexual predator, and you still have to help little girls.

Comment by alidan
    08:21 03/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i thought of it, but i found it alot funner to sit on the sidelines and watch it.

i mean most people besides her knew what could have happened, but no one would tell her flat out.

man over the age of 16 = accused of kid napping and being a pedo

woman who looks older = kidnapping at the very least.

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    12:00 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Nah, I think the men were being considerate
    They did it to stop the jiggling since its "dangerous".

Comment by alidan
    14:46 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

you know, i walked by a little girl in the mall a few days ago, no one helping her, no one stopping, and i wanted to help, but i'm a male, and if i stopped to help and her parents came by, there goes my ass to jail accused of something horrible.

afterwards, there is a small crowd around her. and one cunt in that crowd was yelling at everyone around her, something about why everyone ignored her. i couldn't stop laughing at that woman, who obviously a good person, but so nieve that its pathetic.

long story short, her mom forgot about her and left the mall, but came back shortly later after realizing it.

and yes, i stood back watching this unfold because it was so hilarious to me.

point being, the world is a sad place when you are arrested or accused of anything you didnt do.

Comment by PewPewPew!
    12:16 02/10/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Either that or the guy was plain guilty in hiding.He didn't even resist what seems to be a citizen's arrest by the girl on him.He could have thought of a better excuse though,why "touch" instead of like "brushed against" if he's not eager to spend some time encased in bars and concrete/be listed as a sexual offender.

Pity the men wrongfully accused of such deeds.Being helpful nowadays maybe taken in a wrong manner or worse yet,looking like you're loaded with dough is an invitation for blackmail if you live there.