Oh, don’t even get me started with mobile phones, I was paying something like 10000 yen per month on my phone bills while I was there.
As for movies it depends as DVDs are expensive, but going to the cinema itself is more or less the same as where I live.
Recent comments by Gekokujou:
- Naruto Art Exhibition PVs Unleashed:
If they got more than just art, I may just consider attending next month.
- Sankaku Complex Banned in France: “Anime = Child Porn!”:
Hopefully they’ll be able to find a friend in VPNs, that’ll allow them to bypass their country’s censorship as it’s doing for me right now.
- Final Fantasy XV: “Is It Really Final Fantasy Anymore?”:
I hear ya mate. I’ve given up on SE a long time ago. Gonna boycott anything to do with them now.
- Man Arrested for Shaking Hands with JK:
Honestly, it’s the guy’s own fault for even trying to shake hands with her. He should’ve know better than that. Lucky I’m not in Japan, if I was I’d probably be executed by now after what the students have done to me here.
- JC Shoujo Mangaka “Youngest Ever”:
Damn, her drawing is good. Look forward to seeing more of her work.