Comment on Top 10 Most Expensive Things in Japan by MARl0:
I’m surprised they didn’t mention anime. considering how expensive anime DVDs and BluRay are in Japan compared to the US.
MARl0 made other comments on this post:
- Top 10 Most Expensive Things in Japan:
Movies aren’t that expensive in Japan though. Anime is unique in how expensive it is in Japan compared to movies.
Recent comments by MARl0:
- Capcom Celebrates 15 Years Of Ace Attorney:
Ace Attorney 1–3 have already been remade twice.
- China Glass Bridge Breaks But “Surprisingly Didn’t Explode!”:
Then all the broken shards of glass from the collapsing bridge would just shred your parachute. There is no escape.
- Olympics Conclude: “Mario = PM Abe”:
Mario was the only Nintendo game featured, and it is far from obscure.
- Final Fantasy XV Full of Awe:
You’re going to have to update that release date to November 29th in short order. Surprised you didn’t even mention it. XD Still technically a rumor at this point, but it’s practically guaranteed at this point given the signs.
- Woman Drinks Own Urine After Being Denied Toilet:
So she punished herself? Way to show them! : /